Organizations with discontinued Crestron Capture HD systems may trade in their equipment for the latest Winnov Cbox recording and live streaming solutions
SANTA CLARA, CA, U.S., November 7, 2017 — Winnov, the technology leader in presentation and lecture capture systems, has launched a program that enables organizations with deployments of discontinued Crestron Capture HD systems to trade in and upgrade their equipment to the latest generation of Winnov Cbox multi-source recording and live streaming solutions. Organizations can take advantage of discounts of up to 45% off Cbox MSRP by participating in the trade-in program.
“With the launch of the new Crestron Capture HD trade-in program, Winnov is providing organizations with an exit strategy to replace their discontinued hardware and upgrade to the feature-rich Winnov Cbox. The goal is to not only help organizations minimize disruption and downtime to their existing video deployments and workflows but also extend the opportunity to augment the capabilities of their hardware-based solution,” said Olivier Garbe, CEO at Winnov.
Added advantages of Winnov Cbox:
1. Create multiple, independent archives and live streams
2. Auto-generate metadata for enriched experiences
3. Deep integration with popular content management systems (CMS)
4. Publish redundant streams to various destinations
5. 12 months of comprehensive Gold Cbox support plan coverage
6. FREE Winnov Command Center software for deployment monitoring and management
By trading in Crestron Capture HD systems and deploying flexible Cbox systems, customers can cost-effectively capture, upload, and share engaging video experiences while protecting and future-proofing the value of their investment in a multi-source recording and live streaming solution.
Winnov is a technology leader in video capture & streaming and maker of Cbox – the AV platform that evolves with customer needs. Cbox solutions provide organizations with a cost-effective way to easily capture and share rich media experiences. Fortune 500 companies, leading universities, training organizations, and government agencies rely on Cbox to create the most engaging live and on-demand video experiences for the web and mobile devices.
email us here
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Therap Announces Online User Group via Free Webinar on Tracking Supported Employment Services - February 24, 2018
- Therap Announces Sponsorship of the 2018 Charting the LifeCourse Showcase by UMKC Institute for Human Development - February 24, 2018
- SLCC's Grand Theatre Welcomes Black Panther Cofounder Bobby Seale - February 24, 2018