LOS ANGELES–Vittoria Food & Beverage, Australia’s market leader in pure coffee,* today announced the U.S. debut of the Espressotoria® Capsule System – a premium, compact and stylish espresso machine that enables anyone to make deliciously rich and bold café-quality coffee in the comfort of their home or office with the push of a button. Launching just in time for the holiday season, the Espressotoria® Capsule System is comprised of the Caprista™ Machine, Milk Frother and Espressotoria® Capsules, allowing consumers to enjoy the highest quality espresso, Americano, cortado, latte, cappuccino, flat white and iced coffee at their convenience. Perfect for all coffee drinkers, the easy-to-use, Espressotoria® Capsule System makes true Italian-style espresso coffee, and is available now at select retailers nationwide as well as online.
“The U.S. coffee culture is constantly evolving, and the industry is growing rapidly with the increase in consumers craving specialty, café-quality espresso coffee at home, at their office and on-the-go,” said Rolando Schirato, managing director of Vittoria Food & Beverage. “Our vision is to make delicious, high-quality espresso coffee and specialty coffee drinks accessible for all, and this is exactly what Espressotoria® delivers. We know families across the country will fall in love with not only the taste, but convenience and price of Espressotoria® – and we can’t wait to help them celebrate their love of coffee in an exciting new way this holiday season!”
Vittoria Food & Beverage developed Espressotoria® Capsule System – the number one selling capsule machine in Australian Grocery** – after more than 60 years of coffee roasting experience to create a modern, stylish and innovative coffee solution. The new premium espresso coffee capsule system produces high-quality coffee through its innovative design and precision piercing technology. Sold separately, the full system includes:
- Caprista™ Machine – With its compact and stylish design, Caprista™ produces perfect café-quality espresso coffee with the single push of a button. Features professional grade 19 bar pump pressure, programmable pour function, waste capsule and water level indicators, energy saving mode and more. Available in Black and Pearl White. Suggested retail price is $99.
- Milk Frother – Easily connects to the Caprista™ machine allowing anyone to create barista-quality textured milk at the touch of a button for perfect flat whites, cappuccinos and lattes. Includes two froth settings for personalization, as well as warm and cold milk frothing. Suggested retail price is $35.
- Espressotoria® Capsules – Elegantly designed, and filled with 100 percent Arabica coffee sourced from around the world, then blended and roasted by expert coffee roasters. Each capsule is sealed to preserve freshness, and made from lightweight, aluminum-free packaging. Home recyclable when coffee and top seal are removed. Suggested retail price for a 12 pack of capsules is $9.95. Available in a range of roasts and strengths, including:
- Espresso: Characteristic of an Italian style espresso, this dark roasted coffee features a rich flavor and slight sweetness at the first sip. Elegantly balanced with a strong, intense, full-bodied flavor.
- Colombian Single Origin: Transport yourself to the South American hilltops with each sip. Offers a light and fruity taste for a delicious, smooth cup.
- Decaf: Decaffeinated naturally by using the Water Decaffeination process, yet retains a rich, syrupy sweetness at first taste before tapering to a clean, crisp, flavorsome cup.
- Latte: An intense coffee with full, rich flavor, and a spicy aftertaste that still delivers a full-bodied taste when enjoyed with milk.
- Brazilian Breakfast Blend: Light in body with a crisp and delicate acidity, this blend delivers a smooth finish with rich crème. Can be enjoyed as an espresso or with milk.
- Organic: This medium dark roast combines 100 percent Certified Organic Arabica beans sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms. The well-balanced espresso delivers a sweet and nutty aftertaste when enjoyed with milk.
Vittoria Food & Beverage is a third generation, family owned business. Started in Sydney in 1947 by two Italian brothers, quality and attention to detail are core values ingrained into every facet of the company and its products. Vittoria Food & Beverage sources only the finest coffee beans from around the world, and blends them to achieve a consistent roast and flavor profile.
The Espressotoria® Capsule System is available online and at select Walmart stores nationwide. For more information on the system, capsules and specialty coffee recipes, please visit www.espressotoria.com.
The Espressotoria® Capsule System is a premium, compact and stylish espresso machine that enables anyone to make deliciously rich and bold café-quality coffee in the comfort of their home or office with the push of a button. Espressotoria® is the number one selling capsule machine in Grocery Retail in Australia,** and produces high-quality coffee through its innovate design and precision piercing technology. Sold separately, the full system includes: Caprista Machine, Milk Frother and Espressotoria® capsules. The Espressotoria® Capsule System is available online and at select Walmart stores nationwide. For more information on the system, capsules and specialty coffee recipes, please visit www.espressotoria.com.
About Vittoria Food & Beverage
Vittoria Food & Beverage is Australia’s market leader in pure coffee,* specializing in premium coffee beans to provide the highest quality coffee blends. Leaders in innovation, quality and consistency, Vittoria Food & Beverage was started in Sydney in 1947 by two Italian brothers and has evolved over three generations. Vittoria Food & Beverage sources only the highest-grade coffee and roasts it locally in Australia for optimum freshness. The brand also produces ground coffee products, Espressotoria® capsules and foodservice blends, as well as the Espressotoria® Capsule System, which is the number one selling capsule machine in Grocery Retail in Australia.** For more information, visit www.vittoriafandb.com.
*IRI Market-Edge, Australian Grocery Wtd, MAT to 15.10.2017, total Beans & Ground Coffee, Value (Dollars)
**IRI Market-Edge, Woolworths and Coles, Capsule Coffee Machine, MAT to 15.10.2017, Unit Sales
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Hipo a Revolutionary Device for Alzheimer's by Mosaikx - February 25, 2018
- MillionaireDatingGuide.com Now Provides Accurate and Reliable Sugar Daddy Dating Websites Reviews - February 25, 2018
- Spinning Into Control: Improvising the Sustainable Startup By Amiel Kornel, Author, Venture Capitalist and Startup Expert - February 25, 2018