COSTA MESA, Calif. November 15, 2017
Travel Costa Mesa invites guests to indulge this holiday season with a luxurious hotel stay and shopping experience in the City of the Arts™. For the second year in a row, guests booking a two-night stay at a participating Costa Mesa hotel will receive a $100 gift certificate for shopping and dining at South Coast Plaza. The certificate can also be used toward show tickets at Segerstom Center for the Arts or at Vaca restaurant, owned by Bravo TV’s “Top Chef” alum, Amar Santana. This offer is available between November 11, 2017 and January 7, 2018*.
For an indulgent round-trip experience, guests traveling from Los Angeles and San Diego metro areas can opt for a Tesloop ride in the first sustainable mobility service on fully electric Tesla vehicles. Eight Costa Mesa hotels, along with South Coast Plaza, are now dedicated Tesloop pick-up and drop-off points for passengers, making it easier than ever to experience Costa Mesa’s shopping and dining offerings. First-time passengers will receive 30% off their ride using promo code INDULGE, as well as Tesloop’s standard in-car Wi-Fi, complimentary water and healthy snacks, noise cancelling headphones and comfy neck pillows.
As the growing culinary capital of Orange County, Costa Mesa is home to James Beard Award-nominated and celebrity chefs, and some of the best new restaurants in Southern California. But indulging in food is not the only way to experience Costa Mesa. Visitors can step inside the largest shopping destination on the West Coast, with hundreds of designer retailers and unique boutiques like Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Henri Bendel and Gucci at South Coast Plaza. This world-class shopping experience offers more than 30 dining establishments, including Din Tai Fung – the famous Chinese dumpling house – as well as valet parking, concierge services and VIP amenities.
Along with an eclectic dining scene that offers an authentic range of delicious SoCal flavors, Costa Mesa is a cultural enclave in Orange County. The award-winning Segerstrom Center for the Arts is one of the largest performing arts complexes in the United States. The newest addition to the center is the Julianne and George Argyros Plaza where free events will take place year-round on an outdoor stage, situated adjacent to the new Center 360 Café.
Costa Mesa is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Diego and just minutes away from beaches and major Southern California attractions.
Costa Mesa partnering hotels for this offer include:
- Avenue of the Arts
- Ayres Hotel & Suites
- BLVD Hotel
- Crowne Plaza
- Marriott Costa Mesa
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- The Westin South Coast Plaza
*INDULGE IN COSTA MESA PACKAGE DETAILS:
- Stay a minimum of two consecutive nights and receive a $100 South Coast Plaza gift certificate.
- Offer is valid November 11, 2017 – January 7, 2018.
- One gift card per room booked. Prices are subject to change and offer is based on availability at time of booking. Rules and restrictions apply.
To learn more about Indulging in Costa Mesa and a list of participating hotels, visit http://www.travelcostamesa.com/indulge.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- 12.8% Shareholder Group Issues Statement Regarding Aegean Marine Petroleum Network's Refusal to Engage with the Group Regarding Its Director Nominations - February 19, 2018
- Stefanie Smith Named Chief Clinical Officer for Hanna Boys Center - February 18, 2018
- comScore Announces Official Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of February 18, 2018 - February 18, 2018