LOS ANGELES, CA, November 13, 2017 — Why have books and movies similar to the “50 Shades of Grey” recently skyrocketed up the best-seller lists? Why have previously taboo topics been discussed openly in the media, after decades of silence and shame? Because more and more women are now realizing their limits and striving against their chains.
Would you like to free your feminine power? To learn to utilize what lies within you? To free yourself from the shackles of your limitations, and seek out new horizons of experience? To dig out, mine and refine your own pure energy? To learn how to apply the energy to improving virtually every aspect of your life?
We recently caught up with Professor Jay Tee, the “21st Century Hypnotist” between several of his cruise ship shows and corporate seminars. He has recently developed a unique and exciting way to help women improve their relationships, their sexuality, their sensuality, and their world.
“Feminine Sensuality will allow women to use their female power to transform their life, expand their world, experience new sensations, and make relationships the way they want them to be,” Jay Tee says. “They get to create a new, powerful, sensual life!”
“The Power of Feminine Sensuality” has been developed for women only. It has been carefully designed to teach women how to reach deep inside their mind, to uncouple their power from the restrictions that have been placed upon it by others, and to make it available for their chosen purposes. The teachings within have already been positively utilized by hundreds of Professor Jay Tee's online hypnotherapy clients.
In modern society, female power is tightly inhibited. Many men fear it, and try to make certain women always stay under their control. One result of this sexual repression and sensory bondage is that the power remaining to you even in the most “open” of societies is severely restricted. The directions which you can even approach are limited, and thus a female's effective power is further diminished.
Jay Tee says, “Few women will learn to reach inside themselves on their own; to break free of their true bondage and achieve the sensual freedom that they have been yearning for. Many have felt empty, deep within their innermost selves, for years… And soon the media will become silent again. Many women will quietly re-submit to their society's desires, and bind themselves back into oppression. Only a few will be strong enough to make the change unaided.”
– Are you feeling restricted?
– Are you missing something in your life, and you don't know what it is?
– Are you ready for a voyage deep into your own mind?
– Are you ready for an amazing experience?
– Do you have the courage, the strength, the willingness to become a Free Woman?
Professor Jay Tee will share all the knowledge and fantastic internal experiences you need to successfully achieve permanent change. But you must bring a mind ready for change. Are you?
The Power of Feminine Sensuality includes these units:
1. Where are you are coming from?
2. Where are you going?
3. Cultural conditioning: shattering it
4. Relationships: good or bad?
5. Hypnosis training: Expanded Sensuality
6. Making your relationships better
7. Tracking improvement
8. Family ties: cutting them gently free
9. Hypnosis training: True Freedom
10. Working environment: challenge and opportunity
11. Altering others by altering yourself
12. Hypnosis training: Self-Hypnosis
13. Living an Expanded Lifestyle
14. Remaining Feminine, Sensual and Free Forever
“This program truly allows women to become the best person they can: free, powerful, and resistant to negative external influence. I would like to help as many women to become Free Women as possible,” Professor Jay Tee said.
Book Professor Jay Tee's newest seminar The Power of Feminine Sensuality right now.
The best dates schedule quickly! Visit http://superunconscious.com today.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Stefanie Smith Named Chief Clinical Officer for Hanna Boys Center - February 18, 2018
- comScore Announces Official Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of February 18, 2018 - February 18, 2018
- HealthCombix, a Leading Blockchain Healthcare Platform, Partners with Y Combinator Alumnus NuCypher - February 18, 2018