TMS is on a mission to deliver the future of financial technology and customer service to the next generation of consumers. We are doing that by hiring the brightest minds in the industry.
MELVILLE, N.Y. December 22, 2017
The Money Source Inc. (TMS), a national financial services and mortgage company, is on a major hiring spree to build an in-house ad agency in the greater Detroit area. The marketing team will serve and promote the fintech company’s rapidly growing $21 billion customer portfolio.
“Detroit is a hotbed of creative talent and technology,” said Chief Marketing Officer Barbara Yolles. “We are on a mission to be the most loved brand in the fintech space, and we want to tap into the energy of Detroit.”
In recent weeks, TMS has already locked in a range of top talent, with experience spanning from Chevrolet and USAA to AT&T and Facebook.
Leading the team, TMS named Jennifer Grasso as senior vice president and executive creative director and Dave Spencer as vice president of marketing.
Grasso spent the majority of her career at Campbell-Ewald Advertising, where she led national advertising campaigns for brands like Chevrolet, USAA and Farmers Insurance. Most recently, Grasso served as Creative Director at United Shore.
“TMS is a powerful brand poised for strong future growth,” said Grasso. “I am thrilled to join such a talented team and to ignite an innovative brand.”
Most recently, Spencer held senior positions at Facebook, Chevrolet, Buick and OnStar, along with several advertising agencies. Spencer has been recognized for leading the development of Buick’s current award-winning campaign, as well as managing Chevrolet’s global brand strategy.
“This is an exciting time for The Money Source as we innovate within lending and financial technology, and explore new ways to serve homeowners and borrowers across the nation,” said Spencer. “I am honored to be a part of it.”
Other new hires include:
- TMS named Jennifer Lawrence media director. In the position, she will oversee all media strategy for the brand. Before joining the company, she worked at UniWorld Group and Universal McCann.
- Bringing almost 25 years of experience to the company, TMS appointed Eric Livingston as creative director. Previously, Livingston was creative director at Razorfish working on campaigns for AT&T, and has a multitude of distinguished awards in the design field.
- Vincent Monticello joins the team as marketing manager from Commonwealth//McCann, where he served as account supervisor of the Chevrolet Global Content Studio. He also worked at various top Detroit Ad agencies, including Doner and Leo Burnett.
- TMS hired Brena Swanson as public relations and community manager. Previously, she was a digital reporter at HousingWire, and has interviewed top CEOs and government officials across the mortgage space.
- Having spent nearly 20 years in the ad industry, Lauren Hughes joins TMS to head up marketing operations. She previously held positions at Doner, McCann, Campbell Ewald, and Lerner Advertising.
The new hires will work under the direction of Yolles, who joined TMS back in August and has a distinguished career, most recently serving as CMO of United Shore. TMS is currently looking for office space in the Greater Detroit area to attract top talent in an effort to drive the innovative financial brand’s development and growth.
“TMS is on a mission to deliver the future of financial technology and customer service to the next generation of consumers,” said Darius Mirshahzadeh, CEO of The Money Source. “We are doing that by hiring the brightest minds in the industry.”
For more information, go to the TMS website to see the current marketing and creative positions open.
About The Money Source Inc.
The Money Source Inc. is a leading, national financial services and mortgage company that has been recognized with “Company of the Year” (Financial Services) and “Management Team of the Year” distinctions by the Stevie Awards. The Money Source’s CEO, Darius Mirshahzadeh, was named one of the top CEOs in the country by Glassdoor. The company has licensed offices across the U.S., including Melville, NY; Concord and Santa Ana, CA; Meriden, CT; Tempe and Phoenix, AZ; Dallas and Austin, TX; Kailua, HI and Reno, NV. For more information, visit: https://themoneysource.com/
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Nearly 70 Percent of Taxpayers Support Use of AI to Improve Accuracy of Filings, Accenture Global Survey Finds - February 20, 2018