NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2017 — About Aftercooler: Aftercoolers are a type of heat exchangers used for cooling the discharge from air or gas compressors. Generally, aftercoolers use either water or air to remove the moisture from the compressed air efficiently. Aftercoolers help in reducing the amount of water vapor in a compressed air system by condensing the water into a liquid form. Aftercoolers coupled with a separator reduce the moisture in air compressed systems efficiently. Also, aftercoolers help in ensuring the proper functionality of pneumatic and air handling devices that are used in manufacturing processes, as the air containing moisture can damage the equipment. For instance, a 200 scfm compressor operating at 100 psig introduces 45 gallons of water into the compressed air system each day in the absence of aftercoolers.Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05176075Technavio's analysts forecast the global aftercooler market to grow at a CAGR of 4.91% during the period 2017-2021.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global aftercooler market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the new installations.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:• Americas• APAC• EMEA
Technavio's report, Global AfterCooler Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors• Atlas Copco• EJ Bowman• Gritco• KAESER KOMPRESSOREN• SMC• Van Air
Other prominent vendors
• API Heat Transfer
• Axxiom Manufacturing
• Drytech Engineers
• Globe Airmotors
• Hankison International
• Impact RM
• Officine Meccaniche Industriali
• PARKER HANNIFIN
• Southwest Thermal Technology
• Ultrafilter Skandinavien
• Vestas Aircoil
• VMAC Global Technology
Market driver• Growing demand from wastewater and water industry• For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Volatility in oil and gas prices
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Market trend• Economy and energy security• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2021 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05176075
About Reportlinker ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Battery Recycling Market Forecast 2018: Product Market Research with Industry Players Like Call2recycle, Aqua Metals, Umicore, Exide, Johnson Controls, Enersys, Gravita and More - February 22, 2018
- ManageEngine to Highlight the Evolving Role of IT Management and Cybersecurity at its Middle East User Conference - February 22, 2018
- Global Digital Telepathology Market Challenges and Opportunities Report 2016-2026 by FMI Growth - February 22, 2018