The Emergency Medical Service (EMS) products market is expected to reach USD 25.56 billion by 2022 from USD 19.01 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.1%. Factors driving the growth of this market include high demand for emergency care, increasing incidence of trauma injuries, and growing investments by government bodies on healthcare infrastructure development (including the establishment of and improvements in emergency care infrastructure). However, product recalls and the high cost of emergency equipment are factors likely to restrain the growth of this market to a certain extent
The life support and emergency resuscitation equipment segment is expected to grow at the fastest growth rate during the forecast period.
By type, the EMS products market is categorized into patient monitoring equipment, patient handling equipment, wound care products, infection control consumables, personal protection equipment, and life support and emergency resuscitation equipment. The life support and emergency resuscitation equipment segment is estimated to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. The rising number of emergency visits and the growing requirement of life-support equipment are drivers for this segment.
The hospitals & trauma centers segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR in the next five years
By end user, the EMS products market is segmented into hospitals & trauma centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and other end users. The rising incidence of chronic conditions and trauma injuries and growth in investments, funds, and grants by government bodies worldwide for hospital infrastructure development are factors driving the growth of hospitals & trauma centers during the forecast period.
Asia is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the study period.
Geographically, the EMS products market is expected to be dominated by North America in 2017 but Asia is estimated to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. The large population, rising standards of living, growing demand for quality medical care, increasing healthcare spending, government initiatives, and growing health awareness are factors driving the growth of this geographical segment.
The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
• By Company Type – Tier 1 – 83% and Tier 2 – 17%
• By Designation – C-level – 17%, Director-level – 50%, Others – 33%
• By Region – North America – 16%, Europe – 50%, Asia– 17%, RoW- 17%
The key players in the EMS products market include Stryker (US), Medtronic pc (Ireland), Asahi Kasei (Japan), Cardinal Health (US), Philips (Netherlands), GE Healthcare (US), Smith & Nephew (UK), 3M (US), Smiths Medical (UK), Becton, Dickinson (US), Johnson & Johnson (US), B. Braun (US), and C. R. Bard (US).
The report analyses the EMS products market by type, application, end user, and region. Apart from a comprehensive geographic product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles include the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by prominent market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. Market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output to remain successful in the market.
Key benefits of buying the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market and therefore help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the EMS products market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the EMS products market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the EMS products market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market across geographies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the EMS products market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5248743
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-emergency-medical-service-ems-products-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-2556-billion-by-2022-from-usd-1901-million-in-2017-at-a-cagr-of-61-300573616.html
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Europic Chloride Market Set for Rapid Growth & Trend : 2024 - February 24, 2018
- New Hope for Adoptees Searching for Biological Family - February 24, 2018
- Free People to Open in Palm Springs, California - February 24, 2018