Portland, OR — 12/20/2017 — Global tea market was valued at $46,392 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $67,751 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2017 to 2023. Tea is the most commonly consumed drink after water, with several health benefits. The aromatic beverage is made via processing and fermentation of Camellia sinensis plant leaves. It contains potential antioxidants known as flavonoids, which stabilize harmful free radicals in the body. In addition, tea is comprises vitamins C, K, B12, B6, & E; trace amount of potassium, manganese, magnesium, & calcium minerals; and different amino acids such as L-theanine. Several studies and researches on tea suggest that it prevents cancer, lowers cholesterol, facilitates weight loss, and enhances immunity. Primarily, tea can be categorized into black and green tea based on the degree of fermentation or oxidation.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2kNx66u
The growth of the global tea market is driven by increase in health-related concerns of people, which is shifting their attention from carbonated drinks to tea. Furthermore, rise in café culture, growth in disposable income, change in tastes of people, and introduction of additional healthy ingredients in tea by different market players are some other factors that drive the growth of the market. However, increase in cost of raw materials due to unpredictable weather, high cost of production, and increase in trend of coffee consumption are expected to hamper the growth of market during the forecast period. Growth in demand from health-conscious young population and introduction of new flavor & variety are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for expansion the market.
The report segments the global tea market based on type, packaging, distribution channel, application, and geography. By type, the market is divided into green tea, black tea, oolong tea, dark tea, and others. On the basis of packaging, it is fragmented into plastic containers, loose tea (packets & pouches), paper boards, aluminum tin, and tea bags. By distribution channel, it is categorized into supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialty stores, convenience stores, online stores, and others. Applications covered in the study include residential and commercial. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major strategies adopted by key players to expand their business include new product launches and expansion in untapped regions. The market players profiled in the study are as follows:
– Tata Global Beverages
– Associated British Foods Plc.
– Barry's Tea
– Apeejay Surrendra Group
– Bettys & Taylors Group Ltd.
– McLeod Russel
– ITO EN Inc.
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2AX69Et
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
– This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics in the global tea market from 2016 to 2023, in terms of value and volume.
– Detailed analysis of the market by type helps understand the different types of tea products that are currently in use, and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
– Porter's Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to offer a competitive advantage to stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and help strengthen their supplier & buyer network.
– Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
– Market share for all segments with respect to each geography is detailed in the report, which helps understand the trends in the industry.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
– Green Tea
– Black Tea
– Oolong Tea
– Herbal/Fruit Tea
– Others (White Tea, Dark Tea, and Yellow Tea)
– Plastic Containers
– Loose Tea (Packets & Pouches)
– Paper Boards
– Aluminum Tin
– Tea Bags
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2BL5ARI
By Distribution Channel
– Specialty Stores
– Convenience Stores
– Online Stores
– North America
– Rest of the Europe
– Rest of the Asia-Pacific
– South Africa
– Rest of the LAMEA
OTHER KEY PLAYERS
– Mighty Leaf Tea Company
– Numi Organic Tea
– The Republic of Tea
– Tazo Tea Company
– Celestial Seasonings, Inc.
– Harney and Sons
– Kazi Tea
– M. M. Ispahani Limited
– Tim Hortons
– Godrej Group
Table Of Contents
– CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
– CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
– CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
– CHAPTER 4. GLOBAL TEA MARKET, BY TYPE
– CHAPTER 5. GLOBAL TEA MARKET, BY PACKAGING
– CHAPTER 6. GLOBAL TEA MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
– CHAPTER 7. GLOBAL TEA MARKET, BY APPLICATION
– CHAPTER 8. GLOBAL TEA MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
– CHAPTER 9. COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- IEG Holdings Will Not Proceed with LendingClub Tender Offer - February 20, 2018
- Dynamic Healthcare Systems Releases Whitepaper on Mitigating Overpayment Risk - February 20, 2018
- Financial Education Benefits Center Provides Personal Finance Resources and Benefits for a Healthier Financial Life - February 20, 2018