SSM Holding AB (publ), Sweden’s leading property developer within smart, affordable homes, has recruited Jan Michelson for the new position of Chief Information Officer and as a member of SSM’s Group management. Jan has 20 years of experience within information security and establishing business-oriented IT organizations. Most recently, he had a similar positions at Vårdförbundet and Almi Företagspartner.
SSM has recruited Jan Michelson for the new position of Chief Information Officer. He will also be a member of SSM’s Group management. Jan will manage the work to develop the Group’s longterm IT strategy and have responsibility for both strategic and operative issues within security and risk management.
Jan Michelson has conducted extensive studies in business administration and statistics at Stockholm University, as well as electronics and computer engineering at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm. Jan has 20 years of experience in strategic planning, IT operations and information security and most recently was head of IT at Vårdförbundet (the Swedish Association of Health Professionals) and head of IT infrastructure and information security at Almi Företagspartner.
– With his solid experience and drive, Jan has an excellent background for developing our longterm IT strategy so that SSM can continue to capitalize on the potential of digitalization while safeguarding the quality of our IT-related processes further, says Mattias Roos, President & CEO of SSM.
– SSM is one of the more distinguished companies in the industry in terms of digitalizing operations and maintaining a dialog with customers. I look forward to continuing to strengthen the company through a businessoriented IT strategy while ensuring quality IT security processes to meet the needs and regulatory framework for information security that is developing rapidly, says Jan Michelson, new CIO, at SSM.
Jan will start at SSM on January 15, 2018.
The information in this press release is such, which SSM Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 07.15 CET on December 21, 2017 .
For more information, please contact:
Chief Communications & IR Officer
Phone: +46 761 65 17 71
Email: [email protected]
About SSM Holding AB (publ )
SSM produces functionally smart and affordable homes with attractive common areas, close to public transport and the city center for the company’s target group — the urbanites of tomorrow. The company envisions a housing market that is accessible to as many people as possible and aspires to produce 60 percent cooperative apartments, 30 percent rental units and 10 percent student housing. SSM is the leading property developer in its niche within the Greater Stockholm area and in December 2017, the company had approximately 6,800 building permits in its portfolio. SSM was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (Mid-cap) April 6, 2017 www.ssmlivinggroup.se
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- ImmVRse Collaborates With Imperial College to Lead Research on Impact of VR on Neural Activity - February 17, 2018
- St. Louis Music Upgrades 2,000 Sq. Ft. Trade Show Display With Greatmats Carpet Tiles - February 17, 2018
- Having Trouble With Student Loan Repayment Paperwork? Ameritech Financial Provides Assistance - February 17, 2018