The first edition of the Smart Tech Healthcare Summit which took place in November 2016 gathered 300+ attendees with over 35+ speakers and 18+ sponsors. This year’s event is predicted to be even more bigger by bringing together the most influential hospital and healthcare executives, policymakers, HIT experts and industry analysts. Does your Technology help in Transformation, Innovation and Excellence in Healthcare? Come and join us at the most happening conference of 2018 “Smart Tech Healthcare 2018 Summit”.
The conference will emphasis on some of the most pressing topics of discussion for all the latest happenings that include:
• The Government’s Role in Deploying Digital Health
• How AI will take digital health to next level
• Digital health trends: making healthcare accessible & affordable for all
• Exploring the role of IOT platforms in digital health solutions
• From connected health to digital health: emerging trends & opportunities in 2018-2019!
• Digital Health Innovation: Traditional PACS paradigm change & the future of PACS
• The emergence of Cloud in Healthcare
• Blockchain as an enabler of countrywide interoperability
• Best Practices – protecting your health data from Cybersecurity Threats
And many such topics of interests that will make way for knowledgeable sessions and case study discussions to give a real-time learning experience for our participants. The Agenda concepts have been thoughtfully drafted highlighting the recent industry trends, challenges and its implications.
Some of our most eminent speakers include Rohit M A, Cofounder &Managing Director, Cloudnine Group of Hospitals; Dr. Shuchin Bajaj, Founder& Director, Cygnus Hospitals; Dr. Naresh Yallapragada, Head of IT – Continental Hospitals, HL7 India; Dr. Krupa Torne, Consultant Paediatric, Neurologist Head, Surya Children's Hospital; Girish Kulkarni, Chairperson, Chime India Chapter and more.
The event has garnered early interest from solution providers who have confirmed their participation as: Clinical Solutions Partner–Elsevier; Associate Partner –Cerner; Contact Center Partner – Open Mind; and Exhibitiors – Bookmyopticket and Palm Power. The event is also supported by Associations like NatHealth; Association of Healthcare Provider India; ICHA and Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organisations (CAHO).
If you or any of your colleagues are looking to participate at this forum? Then register today as we are left out with only few tickets.
For more details please contact: samantha ( @ ) exploreexhibitions dot com/+91 7022871384 or visit us at www.exploreexhibitions.com/healthcare
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Panish Shea & Boyle LLP & PARRIS Law Firm Obtain Landmark $54 Million Verdict for Brothers Severely Injured in Head-on Collision with Big Rig - February 22, 2018
- When 80 Insurance CEOs Learned a Secret â€¦ - February 22, 2018
- Hyundai Celebrates World Debut of the All-New 2019 Santa Fe - February 22, 2018