SANTA CLARA, Calif. November 14, 2017
Sitehands, an innovative provider of enterprise IT on-site technology services through a unique on-demand approach, today showcased their Workplace as a Service (WPaaS) capabilities in support of corporate relocation and new site builds at CoRE Tech 2017 in Santa Clara. Sitehands connects large and mid-size enterprises with a global network of vetted and experienced field technicians through a two-sided customer and provider portal, and then extends that value to their enterprise clients by assuming full accountability for end-to-end service outcomes. By integrating Sitehands on-demand and programmatic field service capabilities with strategic partners who provide advisory services for large scale real estate projects, Sitehands is able to bring incremental value to both the end customer and the partner.
CoreTech 2017 is a gathering of the world's most proactive, visionary Corporate Real Estate and Facilities executives who convene to discuss innovative automation and technology strategies to help achieve their organization's real estate goals. The annual event is the intersection of commercial & corporate real estate, technology, automation and innovation.
Sitehands will be at the event November 14-15 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Booth #16 as a Gold Sponsor.
Sitehands offers multi-location enterprises an enhanced consumption-based delivery model that standardizes processes and reduces costs – unlike traditional solutions that are inefficient and reliant on long-term onerous contracts and fees. The company’s on-demand technology platform can easily scale to offer all types of hands-on IT field work at virtually any location, seamlessly connecting customers, real estate project leaders and technicians via standardized interactions.
The Sitehands Workplace as a Service solution delivered in partnership with strategic advisory partners yields the following benefits:
- Engagement that injects technology into large projects resulting in greater efficiency, and more standardized and cost effective leverage of IT technology – contributing to the emerging partnership between Corporate Real Estate and Corporate IT
- Analytics and data that can be integrated with Corporate Real Estate systems of record (such as Kahua, iOffice, and others) as well as systems of record for the IT organization in support of post implementation maintenance and monitoring
- Seamless integration with other related team members across the full range of expertise required for delivering corporate real estate programs from onset to execution
- Savings on both CapEx and sustaining Opex budgets as a result of the integration from inception to execution and sustaining – examples being integration of smart building technologies that can be monitored and maintained by the IT organization post implementation, reduction in corporate occupancy costs, and more.
“Global corporate clients experience a 10-16% turnover of their corporate real estate holdings each year. The Sitehands platform supports hundreds of real estate locations with millions of square feet of space,” said Sitehands CEO J.P. Rosato. “Everyday the IT infrastructure assets in those millions of square feet need to be optimized or refreshed and upgraded with technology to enable improvements in both cost and business performance. Whether it’s relocating or managing complex IT assets in a data center, consolidating corporate call centers and the underlying technology, or providing on-going IT support for employees, enterprises need on-demand tech services support that is standardized and cost-effective.”
“Capital efficiency is just one critical component of managing corporate real estate, but responsiveness to our client and employee needs and demands is equally if not more important in the dynamic and competitive environment for businesses and talent acquisition,” said Michael Huaco, Senior Vice President, Corporate Real Estate at McKesson Corporation and CoRE Tech Advisory Council Co-Chair. “Our goal with any partner that supports our work environment is to innovate together and deliver excellent customer experience while managing costs and bringing our projects in on time.”
“With new locations, new offices and new opportunities, finding new teams to support complex IT and ‘everyday tech headaches’ becomes a roadblock to delivering the best customer experience, or building the best possible work environment,” added Rosato. “The Sitehands platform gives the corporate real estate executive and facilities teams access to the right talent across the life cycle of the project or program for any number of site-specific IT challenges and opportunities – on-demand, curated and on-time when they need it.”
Sitehands partners with some of the largest and most demanding enterprise companies in the Fortune 100. The company also continues to rapidly add to its global network of service providers and partners. Current large enterprise customers who partner with Sitehands realize significant savings in the form of greater IT asset management optimization – and reductions in truck rolls and field tech travel costs. These initial customer gains are further amplified as the standardization and transparency of the Sitehands solution provides actionable insights and high performance outcomes, which often leads to an expansion of tech support initiatives within those enterprises.
Sitehands delivers on-site IT technology services through a unique two-sided platform which provides orchestration and standardization of tech services with end-to-end accountability and continuous optimization. The Sitehands service catalogue spans a range of on-demand and planned IT field services including break-fix, site surveys for compliance and asset management, network technology refresh projects, and new site installations and decommissions across a broad geographic footprint in North America and a growing footprint throughout Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit http://www.sitehands.com.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Home Design Website Homeluf.com Releases Latest Blog Post, Assessing Tankless Water Heaters And Offering Ratings And Buying Guide - February 17, 2018
- Tax Season Tips Shared By National Debt Relief - February 17, 2018
- Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport (STS) Celebrates 1st Anniversary of American Airlines Service - February 17, 2018