SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 20, 2017 — RizePoint, the leader in quality experience management software, today announced that it is a finalist in the 2017-2018 Cloud Awards Program for best cloud business intelligence solution.
RizePoint was selected as a finalist for its robust business intelligence tools used by the world's top food service, hospitality, and retail brands. The RizePoint solution offers two business intelligence features: management dashboards and search-driven analytics (SDA). Management dashboards provide a dynamic user interface with quick, at-a-glance visibility into the voice of quality information users require. With Search-driven analytics, users can ask questions, analyze data, and build pinboards to convey role-based data across the organization.
“RizePoint invested in Search-Driven Analytics after hearing from quality and operations managers that they were spending roughly one-third of their week responding to one-off questions from across the company,” said Frank Maylett, president and CEO, RizePoint. “Our purpose-built BI tools differentiate us from more than 80 competitors in the mobile inspection space.”
The RizePoint Quality Experience Management platform allows users to get better data from within their company, have full visibility into data and operations, and automate corrective action if any problems or opportunities for improvement are found.
Cloud Awards organizer Larry Johnson said: “Again, we have seen an overwhelming level of engagement from organizations of all sizes, each showing their commitment to cloud-based technologies and leveraging them in their own unique way. We have seen new levels of excellence in the submissions reviewed, and the judges have had great difficulty in categorizing those applications which should move further in the process.”
The cloud computing awards program celebrates excellence and innovation in the rapid-growth cloud computing market. Over 300 organizations entered, with entries coming from across the globe, covering the Americas, Australia, Europe and the Middle East. Final winners will be announced on Tuesday 30 January 2018.
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint is the global leader in Quality Experience Management SaaS solutions. RizePoint software creates a hub of valuable compliance information to align organizational focus on brand protection. Dedicated to helping our customers deliver a positive brand experience, RizePoint serves more than 2 million audits with 300 million questions answered annually. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.rizepoint.com.
About the Cloud Awards
The Cloud Awards is an international program which has been recognizing and honoring industry leaders, innovators and organizational transformation in cloud computing. The awards are open to large, small, established and start-up organizations from across the entire globe, with an aim to find and celebrate the pioneers who will shape the future of the Cloud as we move into 2018 and beyond. Finalists were selected by a judging panel of international industry experts.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rizepoint-shortlisted-for-2017-cloud-awards-300572917.html
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Where Spirituality Intersects With Human Brilliance: The New Church of Scientology Opens in Silicon Valley - February 21, 2018
- Discovery Communications and Exhibits Development Group Extend MythBusters Traveling Exhibition for Another Five Years and Expands Into a Global Tour - February 21, 2018
- Viejas Casino & Resort Named Four-Star Hotel by Forbes Travel Guide in Its Official 2018 Star Rating Announcement - February 21, 2018