I couldn’t be happier to join this team at RMA as a managing partner,” says Cody Ullman. “Ranch Marketing Associates has a strong reputation and is a top name in the ranch real estate business.
BASALT, Colo. December 16, 2017
Ranch Marketing Associates co-founder and managing broker Billy Long is thrilled to announce strategic new partnerships that will propel RMA into 2018 after an incredibly strong 2017.
Stepping into the new position of Managing Partner, Cody Ullman brings a strong real estate development and business background. “I couldn’t be happier to join this team at RMA as a managing partner,” says Ullman. “Ranch Marketing Associates has a strong reputation and is a top name in the ranch real estate business.” We’re looking forward to rolling up our sleeves and building this company for the next 20 years, working off the incredible foundation Billy and Ron have created.” Prior to joining RMA, Ullman managed a capital portfolio focusing on complex equity and real estate investments and was a partner in a family business conglomerate that encompassed commercial real estate and cattle ranching. Licensed in Colorado and California, Ullman splits his time between his homes in the Denver foothills and Santa Ynez where he enjoys big game, upland and waterfowl hunting as well as fly-fishing and golf.
“I’m really proud of the company Billy and I have created,” says co-founder Ron Morris. “RMA is a renowned brand in the ranch real estate world and a top producer. After a stellar 2017, I’m passing on the managerial baton, but enjoying a more relaxed role.”
With offices in Colorado, California and Wyoming, RMA Brokers has added new responsibilities and new brokers in all markets:
- Christy Belton, top producer, partner and manager of the Steamboat Springs office, is taking a more active role moving forward.
- Joining the California office, Ann Abernathy Guernsey is already stirring up dust with new listings in Santa Ynez— Rancho Latigo, a stunning recreational ranch; Great Oaks Vineyard and Ranch, a world-class winery; and Bernie Taupin’s renowned equestrian estate Round Valley Ranch. Ann divides her time between Santa Barbara and Aspen and is the host of “Women & Wine,” a quarterly networking forum for outstanding Aspen women.
- Graham Goodfield brings a wealth of contacts and resources. A sixth-generation Santa Barbara resident, his ranching family has worked the central coast of California for decades. Graham owns Los Padres Outfitters, a local outfitter that services the Los Padres National Forest and backcountry lands.
RMA Brokers closed nearly $100 million in business transactions in 2017, most notably with the sales of Wolf Springs Ranch and Inyanga Ranch in Colorado. RMA is licensed in Colorado, Wyoming and California with plans to open offices in Montana in early 2018.
Ranch Marketing Associates
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Immunomodulators Market Share Will Expand Till 2025 - February 20, 2018
- In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) and Laboratory Developed Tests for Autoimmune Diseases Market : Trends Estimates High Demand by 2025 - February 20, 2018
- Pediatric Ultrasound Market : Size, Share, Overview, Scope, Revenue, Gross Margin, Segment and Forecast 2025 - February 20, 2018