Albany, NY — 12/15/2017 — One of the most important components in the growth and development of a baby is baby food. Due to growing number of malnutrition cases and rising health concerns towards overall development of the baby, global baby food market grew at a moderate pace over the last few years. Considering this fact, a new report titled “Baby Food Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) & Opportunity Assessment (2017-2022)” has been added to the broad database of Market Research Hub (MRH) which offers insights and analysis on the likely future scenario in the global baby food market. This 170-page report projects the global baby food market to grow at an impressive rate and surpass US$ 62 billion in revenues by 2022.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1392891
In terms of geography, the world baby food market has been analyzed on the basis of six geographical regions, namely Europe, Japan, North America, APEJ, Latin America and MEA. According to the report, APEJ will be the prime market for baby food globally, driven by sustained demand from China and India. Demand in APEJ will continue to be volume-driven, with premium products perceiving high sales only in urban areas. In Europe and North America, demand for nutritious and organic baby food is likely to increase.
As the baby grows, the baby food available for them varies from infant formula to solid dried baby foods. Baby food product includes baby soups, baby snacks, baby cereals frozen baby foods, and bottled baby foods. These foods are fed to babies between the ages of four to six months and two years. Presently, among various product types, infant formulas and dried baby food products remain the highest selling baby food products globally. According to the report, sales of infant formula and baby food products is likely to remain steady during the forecast period as well. Prepared baby foods will also witness lucrative demand, and account for around one-third of global baby food revenues in the coming years.
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/baby-food-market.html
Moving further, the research has been also analyzed on the basis of following key segments, such as sales channel, packaging type and age group.
– Pouches and cartons remain the ideal packaging format for baby food products. These packaging types currently account for over half the revenue share of the market, and the trend is likely to continue during the forecast period. Single-serve sachets are also gaining traction in developing countries and in urban centers.
– In terms of sales channel, modern trade outlets continue to account for the bulk of sales of baby food products; however, availability of baby food products at a cheaper cost in online stores is driving demand. Other leading sales channels in the global baby food market include convenience stores, departmental and traditional grocery stores and other retail formats.
– The key segments by age group include newborn, toddler, infant, and pre-school. According to the report, infants and toddlers remain the leading segments by age-group worldwide.
Later, the report also offers a detailed company profiling on the baby food market. According to the report, the key companies operating in the global baby food market include Campbell Soups Company, Hero Group A.G., DSM, Mead Johnson & Company, Bellamy Organics, Perrigo Company, Abbott Laboratories, Cargill Inc., Nestlé S.A., The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Danone, LLC, The Kraft Heinz Company, and Arla Foods Amba.
Enquire about this Report- https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1392891
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH's expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email : [email protected]
Website : https://www.marketresearchhub.com/
Read Industry News at – https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- MasterGraphics.aec Named a U.S. Reseller Partner for CyberCity 3D, Inc. - February 25, 2018
- Dover Downs Hotel & Casino to be Part of POW-MIA Flag National Tour on Thursday, March 1 - February 25, 2018
- Keller Williams is officially the #1 Real Estate company, earned the Triple Crown! - February 25, 2018