CHICAGO–PeopleScout today released Affinix, a proprietary technology solution designed to help its clients connect with the best talent faster through a candidate experience that mimics the simplicity and usability of the best consumer websites.
Affinix is a mobile-first, cloud-based platform that creates a consumer-like candidate experience and streamlines the sourcing process. Embedded within PeopleScout’s talent solutions, Affinix delivers speed and scalability while leveraging artificial intelligence, recruitment marketing, machine learning, predictive analytics and other emerging technologies with one point ATS and VMS integration and single sign-on.
“With Affinix, we enhance our ability to provide our clients with the edge in the people business by delivering the personalized and engaging experience that today’s candidates expect,” said Taryn Owen, PeopleScout’s president. “Affinix balances human expertise and automation, enabling PeopleScout to enhance talent intelligence by better leveraging the power of data gleaned from engaging millions of candidates and contingent associates every year.”
Affinix simplifies the fragmented talent acquisition technology ecosystem by deploying best-in-class technology to create a seamless experience for both the candidate and hiring manager. Built on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud infrastructure for stability, scalability and security and engineered for flexibility and future enhancement – Affinix integrates with ATS and VMS technology to support compliance and provide insights across a client’s total workforce.
Affinix boasts powerful capabilities, including:
- Artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies that extend across the platform, streamlining the sourcing and screening process and identifying the top talent quickly. Affinix sources strong passive and active candidates within seconds of an open job requisition.
- Digital and social recruitment marketing to reach candidates where they are and enhance an organization’s employer brand through customized ads, optimized job descriptions, personalized landing pages, career portals, and more. Recruitment marketing elevates job postings with robust content and campaign management.
- A mobile-first application process designed to mimic the simplicity and usability of the best consumer websites. The platform is mobile-first for both the candidate and the hiring manager, ensuring engagement from any device at any time throughout the application, scheduling and screening process.
- Video interviews and digital assessments that cut days off the hiring process by using data analytics and machine learning to identify and rank the best candidates. This simplifies the screening process, allowing PeopleScout to share top candidates with hiring managers faster.
- Predictive analytics and machine learning extend across the hiring process to enable PeopleScout to better understand top talent behaviors and predict factors such as cultural fit, willingness to change companies, and future tenure potential. Over time, this improves hiring speed and accuracy by more quickly identifying, screening and assessing top talent.
“To keep our clients ahead of shifts in the talent landscape, PeopleScout is making significant investments in our proprietary technology as well as in our people and global delivery capabilities,” said Owen. “We’ve opened five global delivery centers in the last 18 months, are investing in key creative, analytical and technical resources, and are committed to an aggressive Affinix roadmap to drive ongoing innovation to further our leadership position in the talent acquisition space.”
PeopleScout, a TrueBlue company (NYSE:TBI), is the world’s largest RPO provider managing talent solutions that span the global economy, with end-to-end MSP capabilities supporting total workforce needs. PeopleScout boasts 98 percent client retention managing the most complex programs in the industry. The company’s thousands of forward-looking talent professionals provide clients with the edge in the people business by consistently delivering now while anticipating what’s next. Affinix™, PeopleScout’s proprietary talent acquisition platform, empowers faster engagement with the best talent through an AI-driven, consumer-like candidate experience with one point ATS and VMS integration and single sign-on. Leveraging the power of data gleaned from engaging millions of candidates and contingent associates every year, PeopleScout enhances talent intelligence for clients across more than 70 countries with headquarters in Chicago and Sydney and global delivery centers in Charlotte, Toronto, Montreal, Krakow, Gurgaon, and Bangalore. For more information please visit www.peoplescout.com.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Author Henry A. Burns Promotes His Science Fiction Novel â€“ Redemption Song - February 18, 2018