eSign Quip documents and track signature status from within Quip
DaDaDocs can be seamlessly embedded within Quip, allowing users to merge, generate, edit, annotate, redact and eSign online fillable PDF forms without having to leave the platform
SAN FRANCISCO November 07, 2017
PDFfiller, an all-in-one PDF editor, eSignature solution and document generator, today unveiled DaDaDocs, available on the Quip Collaboration Platform, a cloud-based platform that enables teams to collaborate, create and deliver work together, faster. Users can now turn Quip documents into online fillable PDFs, annotate them and send them out to be eSigned, track the status of documents and have them signed directly in Quip. Now, the entire contract lifecycle can be done without leaving Quip.
DADADOCS FOR QUIP KEY FEATURES
DaDaDocs is an online PDF editor, document generator, eSignature manager, fillable PDF form, and data collection tool. DaDaDocs can be seamlessly embedded within Quip, allowing users to merge, generate, edit, annotate, redact and eSign online fillable PDF forms without having to leave the platform.
COMMENTS ON THE NEWS
- “Quip is a great productivity tool that our team finds extremely useful for collaborating on anything from software development to customer proposals. We’re proud to have made it convenient for Quip users to get eSignatures without leaving Quip — we’ve combined the most useful feature of our product with an all around great collaboration experience in Quip,” says Gal Steinberg, Vice President at PDFfiller. “When an agreement is finalized, the user can instantly send it out for eSignature to the customer and the customer can sign the agreement from any device.”
- “Teams need the right apps and tools embedded where they work,” said Patrick Moran, Chief Customer Officer, Quip. “Opening up Quip to our partner ecosystem is a huge milestone, enabling our partners to extend their expertise into the Quip Collaboration Platform, creating a customized collaboration solution for every Quip customer.”
- DaDaDocs will be available on the Quip Collaboration Platform in the first half of 2018.
PDFfiller has been providing its 300,000 customers with an all-in-one online PDF editor, document generation solution and eSignature manager since 2008. PDFfiller’s web-based solution is seamlessly integrated with Salesforce and available on any device — desktop, tablet & mobile.
Quip, a Salesforce company and cloud-based collaboration platform, enables teams to create and deliver work together, faster. Combining documents, spreadsheets, apps and chat with live CRM data in a modern way. Quip delivers a central hub to create, collaborate and get better work done. Built mobile-first, Quip breaks down communication barriers and silos enabling every business to collaborate online, offline and from any device. Leading brands including 21st Century Fox, Diageo, Electronic Arts and Facebook have turned to Quip to increase collaboration, productivity and innovation. On average Quip users experience 43 percent less email, 38 percent less meetings and are able to complete projects 37 percent faster in Quip.
Salesforce, Quip and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Blumenthal Nordrehaug Bhowmik De Blouw LLP File a Class Action Lawsuit Against Wavedivision Holdings, LLC for Alleged Meal and Rest Break Violations - February 21, 2018
- Christopher Guy Returns as Supporting Sponsor for 4th Annual Hollywood Beauty Awards - February 21, 2018
- When the World Met Billy Graham - February 21, 2018