Patrik Johnson has been appointed as the new CFO of Indutrade AB and will be a member of the company’s Group Management. Patrik Johnson will assume his position by 1 July 2018 at the latest and will succeed Jan Öhman, who is leaving Indutrade for a position outside the Group.
Patrik Johnson has extensive financial and industrial expertise from global and listed companies, including as CFO of Seco Tools. He is currently working in the Sandvik Group, as CFO of Sandvik Machining Solutions.
“Indutrade is an exciting and well managed company,” says Patrik Johnson. “I feel strongly committed to this new responsibility and look forward to participating in and contributing to Indutrade’s continued development.”
Bo Annvik, President and CEO of Indutrade, comments: “We are very happy to welcome Patrik Johnson to Indutrade. With his experience, competence and personality we are confident he will make a significant contribution to our future development.”
Stockholm, 18 December 2017
INDUTRADE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Bo Annvik, President and CEO
Tel: +46 8 703 03 00
This information is such that Indutrade AB is obligated to make public in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Act. The information was submitted for publication by the agency of the above contact person at 9.00 p.m. (CET) on 18 December 2017.
Indutrade markets and sells components, systems and services with a high-tech content within selected niches. Indutrade’s business is distinguished by
– High-tech products for recurring needs
– Growth through a structured and tried-and tested acquisition strategy
– A decentralised organisation characterised by an entrepreneurial spirit
The Group is organized in six business areas, Engineering & Equipment, Flow T echnology, Fluids & Mechanical Solutions, Industrial Components, Measurement & Sensor Technology and Special Products. Indutrade’s sales totalled SEK 12,955 million in 2016, generating an operating profit of SEK 1,484 million. Indutrade is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- BestVPN.co Marks Its Entrance Into the Realm of Digital Privacy and Security - February 22, 2018
- San Buenaventura Urology Honored as Fourth Practice Nationwide To Have Two Physicians Designated as UroLift Center of Excellence - February 22, 2018
- Vendor Risk Management Market to Grow at 14.6% CAGR to 2022 - February 22, 2018