LONDON, Nov. 7, 2017 — Opportunities in the North American Wine Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by Countries in the Region
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5175897
Global wine sector is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.5%+ during 2016-2021, to reach approximately US$385 Billion by 2021. North America, with a value share of 16.5%, represented the third largest regional market in the global wine sector in 2016. Growth will primarily be driven by the high disposable incomes of consumers in countries such as the US and Canada, where the demand for premium wines remains strong.
Still wine was the largest market in the North American wine sector in 2016, with sales of 86.6% of the overall wine sector and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4%+. In terms of growth, both still wine and sparkling wine are forecast to witness a CAGR of 4.1% during 2016-2021, driven by the growing demand from working individuals seeking wine as a way to unwind after a long day's work.
United States was the largest contributor in terms of market value as of 2016, with a share of 78.6%, while Mexico is forecast to witness the highest CAGR of 7.1% during 2016-2021, which can be attributed to rising income levels of individuals and the rising trend of wine consumption among the aspiring consumers.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the most popular distribution channel for wine in the North American region, accounting for 48.2% of overall sales, followed by food & drinks specialists with a 21.2% value share. This can be attributed to the developed organized retail industry, lower price points, loyalty programs, and in-store discounts/promotions available at hypermarkets & supermarkets.
North American region is highly fragmented, with the top five brands – Franzia, Barefoot, Robert Mondavi, Carlo Rossi, and Constellation Brands – accounting for a combined 26.7% volume share in 2016. Private label wines in the region, accounted for a 3.1% value share in 2016.
The report “Opportunities in the North American Wine Sector”, brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the North American wine sector.
In particular, this report provides the following –
– Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
– Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of wine by markets across countries in the North America region.
– Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall wine sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of wine in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering wine with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
– Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of the countries in the region covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
– Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in North America, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the global wine sector in 2016. It covers five distribution channels – Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Department Stores and Others that include – Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, 'Dollar Stores', e-Retailers, and General retailers.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, pack type, closure, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Prepared Meals.
Companies mentioned in this report: Bronco Wine Co, Trinchero Family Estates, Treasury Wine Estates Vinters Limited, The Wine Group, Franzia Wines, E & J Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Inc., Casella Wines PTY Ltd., Banfi Products Corp, and Almaden Vineyards.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the North America Wine sector.
It includes analysis on the following –
– Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions.
– Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of Wine by markets across the key countries in the North American region.
– Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
– Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands (volume analysis) in the region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the NA Wine sector in 2016. It covers four distribution channels: Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Food & Drinks Specialists, On-trade, and Others, which includes Convenience Stores, eRetailers, Department Stores, and Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs, among others.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, pack types, closures, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Wine products.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5175897
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Stop prostate cancer growth - February 21, 2018
- In the Spirit of Its Historic Pioneers, City of Salt Lake Welcomes Utah's First Ideal Church of Scientology - February 21, 2018
- Lindora Receives Additional Round of Growth Capital - February 21, 2018