CINCINNATI–The public is hooked on the America’s Best Restroom winner! Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ: CTAS) today named the OdySea Aquarium in Scottsdale, Ariz. as the winner of its 16th annual America’s Best Restroom® Contest.
“From Penguin Point to our SeaTrek® Helmet Diving, we have countless amazing attractions, and now we can add our restrooms to that list,” said Dr. Amram Knishinsky, founder, OdySea Aquarium. “We’re proud to accept the award and are extremely grateful to everyone who voted for us.”
As the winner, the OdySea Aquarium will receive the royal restroom treatment from Cintas. This includes $2,500 in facility services or restroom cleaning to keep their restrooms Ready for the Workday®.
The other finalists in the 2017 America’s Best Restroom Contest include:
- Carmel Beach – Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
- Doughnut Plant – New York, NY
- Elsa – Brooklyn, NY
- La Boucherie on 71 – Los Angeles, CA
- Off the Waffle – Portland, Ore.
- Palmetto Brewery – Charleston, SC
- Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel – Chicago, IL
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art – San Francisco, CA
- Sinema Restaurant + Bar – Nashville, Tenn.
“This fun, engaging contest shines a spotlight on trending toilets while also conveying a critical message that restroom hygiene impacts the success of a business,” said Sean Mulcahey, Marketing Manager, Cintas. “This year, the local community of Scottsdale rallied together and showed that there is value in a restroom that’s creative and memorable for guests.”
The ten finalists were selected based on cleanliness, visual appeal, innovation, functionality and unique design elements. You can nominate a restroom for the 2018 contest here.
To schedule an interview or for more information about the contest, please contact Christina Alvarez at [email protected] or (214) 571-6322.
About Cintas Corporation:
Cintas Corporation helps over one million customers of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Investor Alert: Kaplan Fox Announces Investigation Of Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. - February 24, 2018
- Democratic Charter Public School Parents and Supporters Rally at the California Democratic Party Convention in San Diego - February 24, 2018
- JUUL Labs Presents Findings From Two Studies at The Society for Research on Nicotine & Tobacco's 2018 Annual Meeting - February 24, 2018