LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–A new ZimGo application demonstrates the value of Artificial Emotional Intelligence (AEI) for better connecting individuals to the world around them. Neil, the first AEI newsreader, is a personal curator artificial intelligence (AI). A virtual assistant, Neil is a private ad-free ‘chatbot’ whose only goal is to find interesting stories you want to read. This app is geared towards people with specific interests that don’t want to wade through pages and pages of general search results.
“We are very pleased to offer the public access to free beta applications like Neil geared to assist human growth and connection with the world around us,” states Oh, Sanggyoon, CEO for BPU Holdings. “Our ZimGo AEI powered platform at the core of our offerings increases connection and emotional intelligence for the individual at the center of the internet of me. Neil gives you the gift of better search for the holidays and the New Year.”
With your guidance, Neil learns your preferences and finds news most relevant to you. Like or dislike what Neil finds. It won’t hurt his feelings. Over time Neil becomes a valuable ally as you discover the internet of me.
Neil also helps you:
• Bookmark articles you love
• Read ad-free thanks to the Reader Mode
• Import interests from Facebook or Twitter for quick personalization
• Share favorite articles with friends
• Receive daily notification of cool articles
Neil beta is available for free in English only in both Apple’s App Store and Google’s Android Play Store. Neil and ZimGo.com applications follow on momentum gained from BPU’s recent raise of more than $60 million (U.S.) in the fourth largest crowdfunding result in history.
BPU Holdings is a private South Korean corporation that makes social networks better and search tech smarter, empowering the individual as the center of the connected universe. They bring this advanced technology first to the South Korean market, then the world. The company currently focuses on Big Data, Natural Language Pattern recognition, Machine Learning algorithms, Social Science, AI and Tribe Management as a service. Information about BPU is available by contacting press[at]bpuholdings.com.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Dita Partners With Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Developing Products That Meet Their Demanding Specifications and Lifestyle - February 19, 2018
- MAXimum Comfort, MAXimum Efficiency United Airlines to Start Boeing 737 MAX 9 Service - February 19, 2018
- Los Angeles, California Reason #296 Formulation Services from Best-of-Utah based Wasatch-Labs (www.WasatchContractManufacturing.com) for Anti-Wrinkle Treatments is Vital - February 19, 2018