Cero produces clean, uniform, and ultra-thin lines for maximum light-filled spaces that connect the interior to the exterior.
“These industry awards are a testament our commitment of combining premium engineering and outstanding design options that continue to revolutionize the industry,” said Ebrahim Nana, CEO of NanaWall Systems.
SAN FRANCISCO November 07, 2017
NanaWall Systems, the pioneer of the opening glass wall category, was recently recognized by both Glass Magazine and Window & Door magazine with industry awards for innovative glass wall systems. The 2017 Glass Magazine Award for “Unique Industry Innovation” was given to ClimaCLEAR, and the 2017 Crystal Achievement Awards chose cero as the “Most Innovative Multi-Panel Door.”
“At NanaWall, we are always focused on innovation and performance while providing custom solutions for architects, builders, designers and homeowners alike,” said Ebrahim Nana, CEO of NanaWall Systems. “These industry awards are a testament our commitment of combining premium engineering and outstanding design options that continue to revolutionize the industry.”
Learn more about these award-winning products below:
- Cero: 30 years after creating the category of glass wall systems, NanaWall Systems challenges the status quo yet again by introducing a brand new category of glass walls—minimal framed, large panel, sliding glass walls—through the new system “cero.” Cero offers full floor to ceiling sliding glass panels with recessed top and bottom tracks and, though they are extremely heavy, can be opened and closed with a pinky. The minimalist design lends to a modern aesthetic due to its clean, uniform, thin lines.
- ClimaCLEAR: ClimaCLEAR is the only frameless all-glass individual panel sliding system specifically engineered for transparent weather protection while providing maximum views and unobstructed sightlines. The weather resistance of the panels comes from a combination of several technical attributes such as the patent-pending Panel Interlocks and the transparent weather seals between the panels that seal the wall against wind-driven rain and reduce air infiltration.
For more information about NanaWall’s award-winning products, please visit nanawall.com.
About NanaWall Systems
For over 30 years, NanaWall Systems has pioneered the category of opening glass wall systems. The company has earned the trust of architects, builders, design professionals and homeowners as a custom solution for re-imagining how buildings, people and the elements interact. By combining precision engineering and outstanding design options throughout more than 25 unique award-winning systems, NanaWall Systems advances design possibilities beyond the conventional for almost any space. NanaWall Systems is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with 24 showroom and design studio locations across North America.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Houston, We Have Authentic Flavor: Coast Packingâ€™s â€˜Taste the Differenceâ€™ Online Guide Showcases Lard and Beef Tallow on the Menu - February 22, 2018
- Tinyclues Closes $18 Million Investment Round for International Growth - February 22, 2018
- Protein Ingredients Market Worth $48.77 Billion by 2025 | CAGR: 7.4%: Grand View Research, Inc. - February 22, 2018