The Automotive Intelligence Summit was created to be a foundation to foster a high-level meeting of the minds.
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina November 15, 2017
Cherokee Media Group has announced that two widely respected automotive industry leaders will speak the inaugural Automotive Intelligence Summit (AIS), which will be held July 24-26, 2018 at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Joining the lineup for AIS 2018 are:
- Maryann Keller, principal, Maryann Keller & Associates. Keller has been in the auto industry for more than 40 years, including nearly three decades as a Wall Street analyst. She launched Maryann Keller & Associates in 2001.
- Lonnie Miller, principal industry consultant for the automotive sector at SAS. Miller focuses on market opportunities and risks with emerging technology and competitive market dynamics in the auto industry while advising how to leverage analytical approaches to improve connected vehicle, smart mobility and customer experience strategies
“The Automotive Intelligence Summit was created to be a foundation to foster a high-level meeting of the minds,” said Bill Zadeits, president of Cherokee Media Group. “Having industry experts like Maryann Keller and Lonnie Miller on board sets the table for the type of educational content AIS 2018 has in store.”
AIS 2018 is an executive-level conference designed for C-suite leaders who desire access to the best intelligence, data and analysis available related to the automotive, auto finance and transportation-related industries. As an aggregator of the top industry minds, AIS 2018 will provide attendees with powerful insights, information and knowledge designed to make impact on their business planning and success.
Core content topics of AIS 2018 will include:
- Predictive Analytics
- Transportation Research & Insights
- Connected Mobility
- Economic Forecasts & Market Assessments
- Investment Capital
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Compliance & Regulations
For more information about AIS 2018, visit http://www.AutoIntelSummit.com.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- 30 innovative and technology-focused high-growth start-ups named to the 2018 EY Accelerating Entrepreneurs program - February 26, 2018
- RealNetworks and CIBN OTT TV Enter Next Phase of Strategic Partnership with Commercial Trial of RealMedia HD - February 26, 2018
- Fujitsu to Deliver Base Station Hardware to NTT DOCOMO with Aim of Commercial 5G Launch - February 26, 2018