Portland, OR — 11/17/2017 — Marine propulsion engine is a machine that, creates thrust to move ships forward or backward. This system comprises sources of energy, engine, and propeller. The marine propulsion engine market is expected to witness robust growth during the forecast period. This is mainly due to various ongoing government investments in shipbuilding industry and waterways. Ships may integrate with one or more than one propulsion engines, depending on the size (gross tonnage) of ships. Moreover, in the early stage of marine propulsion, steam turbines were used; however, due to advancement in technology nowadays, diesel or alternative fuel engine and gas turbine have greater penetration.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2AHCHSi
Prominent market players invest significantly in R&D to enhance their technical expertise and product portfolio. For instance, in November 2016, Caterpillar launched C7.1, a six-cylinder, inline, four-stroke diesel marine propulsion engine with turbocharging and after-cooling.
The global marine propulsion market is driven by increase in production & sales of ships globally and rise in international seaborne trade. Rise in demand for resources such as crude oil, coal, steel, and iron from developing countries farther fuels the market growth. However, stringent environmental rules & regulations and huge capital investment required to set up new manufacturing facilities restrain the market growth. Irrespective of these challenges, rise in usage of inland waterways and advancement in technology, such as new alternative fuel propulsion engine, are expected to provide various opportunities for new products and boost the market growth.
The market is segmented based on power source, ship types, and geography. On the basis of power source, the market is divided into diesel, gas turbine, natural gas, and others (steam turbine, renewable energy, hybrid, and fuel cell). By ship types, the market is categorized into cargo & container, tanker, bulk carrier, offshore vessel, passenger ship, and others (tugs & service ships). Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Prominent players profiled in the report include Caterpillar, Cummins Inc., Rolls-Royce plc, Wärtsilä, MAN Diesel & Turbo, Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd., MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD., Scania, YANMAR CO., LTD., DAIHATSU DIESEL MFG.CO., LTD., Nigata Power Systems Co., Ltd., Fairbanks Morse Engine, Masson-Marine, and General Electric Company.
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2zESbJU
– The report includes an extensive analysis of the factors that drive as well as restrain the global marine propulsion engine market.
– The market projections from 2014 to 2022 are included along with the affecting factors.
– The report also provides quantitative as well as qualitative trends to assist the stakeholders understand the situations prevailing in the market.
– An in-depth analysis of key segments demonstrates stakeholders with different types of ships and different power sources.
– Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
BY POWER SOURCE
– Gas Turbine
– Natural Gas
– Others (Steam Turbine, Renewable Energy, Hybrid, and Fuel Cell)
– Cargo or Container Ship
– Bulk Carrier
– Offshore Vessel
– Passenger Ship
– Others (Tugs & Service Ships)
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2mttpan
– North America
– Rest of Europe
– South Korea
– Rest of Asia-Pacific
– Latin America
– Middle East
MARKET PLAYERS IN VALUE CHAIN
– Cummins Inc.
– Rolls-Royce Plc
– MAN Diesel & Turbo
– Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
– MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD.
– YANMAR CO., LTD.
– DAIHATSU DIESEL MFG.CO., LTD.
– Nigata Power Systems Co., Ltd.
– Fairbanks Morse Engine
– General Electric Company
Table Of Contents
– CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
– CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
– CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
– CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL MARINE PROPULSION ENGINE MARKET, BY POWER SOURCE
– CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL MARINE PROPULSION ENGINE MARKET, BY SHIP TYPE
– CHAPTER 6 GLOBAL MARINE PROPULSION ENGINE MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
– CHAPTER 7 RELATED INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
– CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Industry Heat Exchangers Market by Latest Trend, Share, Size, Application, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecast to 2021 - February 23, 2018