LOS ANGELES, LA, USA, November 16, 2017 — The foundations of the Ancient Greek civilisation were built on the theory that a healthy body equalled a healthy mind. For millennia their theory has not been challenged, and in fact has become the foundation on how we live today. As we get older, sustaining our youth becomes more difficult to maintain by the year.
1. Exercise daily. 20-30 minutes of solid exercise a day can reap benefits for many years to come. A structured physical routine will create a healthy body.
2. Drink plenty of water. Water is the essence of life, and it replenishes our insides, as well as hydrates us, making our skin look and feel younger.
3. Cosmetic treatments and creams for skin care. Try using quality Anti-Aging creams. Scientific formulas are everywhere for creating wrinkle free soft and supple skin, puffy lips, less puffy eyes, and combined with a healthy body, you’ll be surprised how good it can make you feel, knowing you had less wrinkles than last week. Blackhead removal kits are especially good for your skin, removing those unwanted dirt from your pores.
4. Give unwanted hair the boot. Regular maintenance of your unwanted bits and pieces can do wonders for your appearance. Unwanted hairs are a part of getting old, and if you give yourself regular hair removal treatments and use a hair trimmer and Tweezers, you’ll be feeling younger in no time.
5. A balanced diet equals a balanced mind. This is a pretty easy one to follow. Eat healthy, and you’ll be healthy. Balance the good with the bad when eating. If you eat some “bad food,” plan your exercise to cater for an extra ten minutes to counteract it.
The Brooklyn Club
+1 310 734 8493
email us here
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- JoAnna Michelleâ€™s â€œBlaze the Dance Floorâ€� Fireballs to No. 12* on the Billboard Dance Club Chart - February 18, 2018
- California Tow Truck Association to Honor 4th Class of Industry Leaders - February 18, 2018
- "Unbanned: The Legend of AJ1" Tells True Story of the Original Air Jordan, the Shoe that Defied Everything - February 18, 2018