LEMMINKÄINEN CORPORATION STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE 21 DECEMBER 2017 AT 1:00 P.M.
LEMMINKÄINEN’S FINANCIAL REPORTING IN 2018
Lemminkäinen Corporation will publish its financial reports in 2018 as follows:
- Financial statements bulletin for 2017 will be published on Thursday 1 February 2018.
- Lemminkäinen’s Annual report for 2017 will be published during week 8 in 2018. The Annual report includes the financial statements and the Board of Directors’ report.
The Boards of Directors of Lemminkäinen Corporation (“Lemminkäinen”) and YIT Corporation (“YIT”) have on 19 June 2017 agreed on combining the companies through a statutory absorption merger under the Finnish Companies Act. Pursuant to the merger plan, Lemminkäinen shall be merged into YIT so that all assets and liabilities of Lemminkäinen shall be transferred without a liquidation procedure to YIT, and Lemminkäinen will be dissolved. The completion of the merger is still subject to, inter alia, merger control approval from the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority (“FCCA”). The FCCA’s investigation on the merger of Lemminkäinen and YIT is still pending and the FCCA has been granted an extension from the Finnish Market Court until 26 January 2018. Due to the granting of the extension, the merger will likely be completed on 1 February 2018, at the earliest. Lemminkäinen will complete its schedule for financial reporting after there is more detailed information available on the merger schedule.
Lemminkäinen observes a silent period prior to publication of its financial reports. The silent period begins at the end of each quarter and applies until the publication of the financial report. The silent period shall, however, always include at least 30 calendar days immediately preceding the publication of the financial report, as the case may be. During this period Lemminkäinen does not comment on the financial situation or future outlook of the Group and does not meet with representatives of the capital markets or financial media.
Ilkka Salonen, CFO
Tel. +358 2071 53304
Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd
Lemminkäinen is an expert in complex infrastructure construction and building construction in Northern Europe and one of the largest paving companies in its market. Together with our customers and 4,700 professionals we employ, we build a sustainable society. In 2016, our net sales were EUR 1.7 billion. Lemminkäinen Corporation’s share is quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. www.lemminkainen.com
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Key Housing Announces New Post about Benefits of San Jose Corporate Apartments for Rent in a Silicon Valley Hot Spot - February 25, 2018
- comScore Announces Official Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of February 25, 2018 - February 25, 2018
- California Civil Rights Law Group, a San Francisco Bay Area Discrimination Law Firm, Announces Lawsuit Against Taylor Farms on Behalf of 16 Current & Former Employees - February 25, 2018