Clients can expect to reduce document processing times and the costs associated with maintaining an accurate patient chart while increasing employee satisfaction and agency cash flow.
SAN JOSE, Calif. November 15, 2017
KanTime is excited to announce its integration with WorldView, an industry-leading automated document workflow provider. WorldView’s mission of helping customers achieve and maintain unparalleled efficiency fits perfectly with KanTime’s mission.
“We are thrilled to have our healthcare solutions complement the robust capabilities of KanTime software. This partnership will benefit our mutual clients by providing automation and intelligence to replace time-consuming administrative tasks,” said WorldView’s CEO, Tom Hassenstab. “Clients can expect to reduce document processing times and the costs associated with maintaining an accurate patient chart while increasing employee satisfaction and agency cash flow.”
WorldView’s automated workflow in conjunction with KanTime Home Health Software will bring many benefits by allowing agencies to:
- Reduce time spent on patient record attachments by over 80% with automated document and data recognition
- Decrease time spent on manual follow-up and improve physician relations through fully automated faxing and tracking of physician
- Eliminate paper costs with electronic signatures via DocuSign and mobile devices
- Standardize processes across all branches and agencies
- Achieve real-time visibility for decision making from customizable dashboards
- Shorten Revenue Cycle with a consistent, standard, and automated process
- Grow census while limiting workforce with scalable solutions
KanTime’s seamless integration with WorldView allows providers to exchange patient data between the two platforms to carry out the following document and fax management services:
- Upload intake documentation and create new patient charts
- Automate outbound physician orders and follow up
- Attach medical records to all patient charts
- Automate data entry with custom recognition templates
- Upload HR documentation and employee files
Furthermore, the integration allows customers subscribed to WorldView’s service to run the following reports within KanTime: Orders Ready to Send, Order Queues, Orders Awaiting Response, and Received Documents.
“We are very excited about the integration with WorldView and know that it will help our clients track and manage their documents,” said Kristen D., VP of Business Development & Marketing at KanTime.
About KanTime Healthcare Software
Silicon Valley based KanTime Healthcare Software, the fastest growing post-acute software provider, provides cloud based enterprise software to home health, hospice, pediatric, and private duty agencies. KanTime helps agencies improve clinical compliance, increase operational efficiency, and most importantly deliver quality patient care with its two core philosophies that are “Do It Right the First Time,” and “Manage by Exception.” With these core values, KanTime ensures that your clinician always captures the necessary data required for a particular patient as well as provides your back-office staff real time KPIs via interactive dashboards. Moreover, KanTime works seamlessly on any point of care device be it iOS, Android, or Windows based, both online and offline. Additionally, KanTime offers a robust business intelligence tool that allows upper level management to drill down into various clinical, financial, and operational KPIs and take action. For more information visit http://www.kantime.com or contact sales(at)kanrad(dot)com for a demo.
WorldView Services Ltd. is a cloud-based document management service provider offering secure, ECM solutions which enable organizations to store, manage, and share vital information between employees, vendors, partners, and customers. Today, WorldView processes over a half billion documents for thousands of business professionals across North America. To learn more about WorldView, contact sales(at)worldviewltd(dot)com or call 402-330-0210 x 1304.
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Steven Neil Frank, PhD, Presented with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award by Marquis Who's Who - February 19, 2018
- Be Part of the Bee Cause Public Art Project - February 19, 2018
- Mesothelioma Victims Center Now Urges A Navy Veteran or Marine Mechanic with Mesothelioma-Nationwide to Call for Direct Access to The Top Lawyers for Much Better Compensation Results - February 19, 2018