Professional organizational service O.P.E.N. is now offering emergency preparation services, handling all of the time-consuming legwork to protect you and your family’s health and safety should disaster strike.
True emergency preparedness involves hours of research determining what your family might need in various situations, gathering everything and organizing it all in a safe, accessible place. Despite your best intentions, it’s a lot more than just stacking some extra water bottles in the pantry and tossing some non-perishables, flashlights, bottles, batteries, blankets, and bandages into a big box.
Professional organizational service O.P.E.N. is now offering emergency preparation services, handling all of the time-consuming legwork to protect you and your family’s health and safety should disaster strike. (Also note that in addition to your own family, elderly relatives are at the greatest risk in an emergency, and very few have even basic emergency supplies or preparations in place.)
“This is our most important work,” says O.P.E.N. founder Shara Koplowitz. “We would love the opportunity to help you and your family become truly prepared to stay safe and healthy in the event of an emergency.”
O.P.E.N. Emergency Preparation Services include:
· Research and identify potential natural and man made disasters you are most likely to face in your area, and the threats and challenges they may bring.
· Create a comprehensive Family Emergency Plan.
· Customize, assemble, organize and properly store a family emergency supply kit, as well as emergency supply kits for school, vehicles, and workplaces.
· Provide ICE contact cards for every member of the family.
· Teach you how to shut off the electricity, gas and water to your home in the event of an emergency or evacuation.
· Identify potential hazards in and around your home and the best way to secure, neutralize, or isolate them.
· Valuables, document, photo and memento preservation.
· Documentation of household content for insurance purposes
· Register your family and any pets with national, neighborhood and community groups that may be of benefit in an emergency.
The best part about the service is, once it’s done, it’s done. You can stop feeling guilty about procrastinating, and know that you’re doing everything you can to protect yourself and your loved ones.
O.P.E.N., (an acronym for Organizing People's Everyday Needs) supports clients whose desire it is to keep an organized home, find things easily, and alleviate the stress associated with clutter. O.P.E.N. believes there is an organizational system out there for everyone, and it is their job to find yours. Founder Shara Koplowitz is an expert organizer with a background as an A-list celebrity entertainment PR and Marketing executive for clients including George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Cartier and Mercedes-Benz. She parlayed her know-how and resources into creating her professional organizing company and services clientele in LA and NYC.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- "Unbanned: The Legend of AJ1" Tells True Story of the Original Air Jordan, the Shoe that Defied Everything - February 18, 2018
- New Data in Pediatric Patients with Axillary Hyperhidrosis Presented During Late-Breaking Research Forum at the 76th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology - February 17, 2018
- AbbVie Presents New Late-Breaking Phase 2b Data on Upadacitinib in Atopic Dermatitis at the 2018 American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting - February 17, 2018