New York, NY — 12/21/2017 — Synopsis
'The Insurance Industry in Rwanda, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Rwandan insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Rwandan economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'The Insurance Industry in Rwanda, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Rwandan insurance industry, including:
– The Rwandan insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
– A comprehensive overview of Rwandan economy and demographics
– The detailed competitive landscape in the Rwandan insurance industry
– The various distribution channels in the Rwandan insurance industry
– Detailed regulatory policies of the Rwandan insurance industry
– Analysis of natural hazards in Rwandan insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Rwanda:
– It provides historical values for the Rwandan insurance industry for the report's 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Rwandan insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2021.
– It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels in Rwanda.
– It profiles the top insurance companies in Rwanda and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Rwandan insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Rwandan insurance industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Rwandan insurance industry.
– Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Rwandan insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
– On March 20, 2017, the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR) issued a regulation which aims to establish administrative and pecuniary sanctions applicable to insurers for violations of the law governing the organization of insurance business and the implementation of regulations, directives and decisions of the BNR.
– As of June 2016, the financial sector of Rwanda was well capitalized, with its assets growth increasing from 53.8% in June 2015 to 55.0% in June 2016. The country has 494 microfinance institutions, 88 foreign exchange bureaus, 63 pension schemes and 17 banks.
– In 2016, the Rwanda Revenue Authority implemented a new tax policy. The raised tax rate will discourage used car imports and support cuts on carbon emissions. The policy mainly targets vehicles that are more than one year old.
– The Rwandan insurance industry comprises 15 insurance providers, of which nine are non-life insurers, four are life insurance providers and two are public medical insurers.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Industry Outlook
5 Life Insurance
6 Non-Life Insurance
7 Personal Accident and Health Insurance
9 Distribution Channel Outlook
10 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Governance, Risk and Compliance
14 Definitions and Methodology
Email Us at: [email protected]
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Tidal Energy Market Size, Analysis, Trends, Report, Share, Investment Opportunities and Forecast to 2023 - February 23, 2018
- THEKEY reaches Cooperation on Research of Security Supervision Mechanism of Social Security Data Socialization - February 23, 2018
- Current Edition of the Rigaku Journal Features X-ray Analysis News and Technical Articles - February 23, 2018