VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, November 14, 2017 —
Future Market Insights has analysed various facets of the global insoluble dietary fibre market from a global viewpoint and has sequentially arranged the statistical data in its new research publication titled “Insoluble Dietary Fibre Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2027)”. The comprehensive research report on insoluble dietary fibre market uncovers various aspects of the global market that includes various trends, developments, drivers, restraints and opportunities across important regions in the globe.
Extensive analysis on each segment of the market along with value and volume forecast projections portrays a realistic picture of the growth direction of the market that can assist the reader in deciding future moves and plan strategies.
Global Insoluble Dietary Fibre Market: Segmental Snapshot
The global insoluble dietary fibre market is segmented by product type, by application, by source and by region.
- By region, North America is expected to show high attractiveness in the coming years. The insoluble dietary fibre market in this region is expected to reach a high value of about US$ 1.1 Bn by 2027 end and is likely to dominate the global market. Insoluble dietary fibre market in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is projected to grow at the highest rate to reflect a CAGR of 7.0% throughout the period of forecast
- By product type, cellulose segment is the largest and radiates high potential. It is projected to show fast pace and a compounded annual growth rate of 6.5% during 2017-2027. By the end of 2027, it is estimated at around US$ 1.6 Bn
- By source, cereals and grains segment leads the global market. The fruits segment is poised to register a high CAGR of 6.2% during the period of assessment
- By application, functional food and beverages segment reflects a revenue of around US$ 1 Bn in 2017. The pharmaceutical and dietary supplements segment in this category is the fastest growing segment in the coming years
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-624
Global Insoluble Dietary Fibre Market: Forecast Analysis
The research report on global insoluble dietary fibres segment reflects growth opportunities for players involved in the market. According to this research, the global insoluble dietary fibre market is valued at US$ 1.6 Bn in 2017 and is estimated to reach US$ 2.9 Bn by the end of 2027, growing at a high 6.0% CAGR throughout the period of forecast.
Global Insoluble Dietary Fibre Market: Dynamics Impacting Growth
Various factors have an impact on the growth of the global market for insoluble dietary fibres. Aspects such as increasing awareness about the health benefits of dietary fibres, rising demand from diabetic patients, increasing use of insoluble dietary fibres in food fortification, increasing use of pectin in processing of food products, rising use of insoluble dietary fibres in animal feed, increasing consumption of functional food products, increasing consumer preference for encapsulated products, rising demand for beverages, increasing popularity of resistant starch, increasing investment in sports nutrition, rising expenditure on research and development and growing recognition of lignin are pushing the growth of the global insoluble dietary fibres market. However, factors like fluctuating input costs, stability challenges of encapsulates and side effects associated with excessive intake of insoluble dietary fibres are pulling the growth of the global market.
Preview Analysis on Insoluble Dietary Fibre Market: Vegetables Segment by Source to Grow at the Same Pace as Cereals and Grains During the Period of Forecast: Global Industry Analysis (2012 – 2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017 – 2027) https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/insoluble-dietary-fiber-market
Global Insoluble Dietary Fibre Market: Competitive Assessment
The research report on global insoluble dietary fibres market includes detailed competitive analysis on major companies such as Ingredion Incorporated Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Unipektin Ingredients AG, SunOpta, Inc., NEXIRA, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, CP KELCO, Tate & Lyle PLC, Grain Processing Corporation, Cargill Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, TIC GUMS Inc., Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH Co. KG, Roquette Frères, Barndad Nutrition, Südzucker Ag, Emsland-Group and International Fiber Corporation.
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
SOURCE Future Market Insights
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Appraisals Roadshow Coming to Sharpsteen - February 22, 2018
- Washington Prime Group Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Results - February 21, 2018
- Los edulcorantes BesteviaÂ® de SweeGen llegan a Asia - February 21, 2018