Blockchain of Things corporate goals are in alignment with the goals of the Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC);
· Drive innovation through the creation of new industry use cases and testbeds for real-world applications;
· Define and develop the reference architecture and frameworks necessary for interoperability;
· Influence the global development standards process for internet and industrial systems;
· Facilitate open forums to share and exchange real-world ideas, practices, lessons, and insights;
· Build confidence around new and innovative approaches to security.
Catenis Enterprise provides a Layer Two software service leveraging the global Bitcoin blockchain to overcome IoT security limitations. Catenis provides a secured permissioned loop layered onto the open global blockchain network. Customers click an interface and produce virtual endpoints to be used by IoT devices, sensors, systems, machines, or any software application. Catenis facilitates proof of authenticity, peer-to-peer (P2P) secured and encrypted communication, customizable smart-assets, and third-party application integration. It’s a perfect solution for integration of heterogeneous IoT environments. Enterprises begin to rapidly leverage the trust and security of the leading global blockchain network to transform and improve their business processes.
About Blockchain of Things, Inc. (BCoT)
Founded in 2015, BCoT has become the leader in enterprise-class software which allows organizations to quickly leverage the capabilities of blockchain technology. Their premier platform Catenis Enterprise™ offers a web services layer for rapid Bitcoin blockchain integration, to simplify and accelerate secure global peer-to-peer edge device messaging, digital asset control, and recording of immutable data. The company is located in New York City in the United States.
For more information, please visit us at blockchainofthings.com / @blockchainot
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Top Factors Driving the Global Surgical Drainage Devices Market | Technavio - February 18, 2018
- ARK Releases Technical Update — Introducing API V2 - February 18, 2018
- LeapFrogÂ® Brings Books to Life with New LeapStartÂ® 3D - February 18, 2018