Valley Cottage, NY — 12/15/2017 — Awareness on hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism continues to remain low in India, resulting into fewer people undergoing thyroid function tests. The India thyroid function test market will witness moderate growth in 2016, raking in 41.6 Mn in revenues, up from US$ 40.1 Mn in 2015. While high prevalence of thyroid dysfunction and government initiatives to raise awareness will continue to support growth in 2016, stagnant R&D investment in immunochemistry will impede overall momentum.
In the India thyroid function test market, the FT3 and FT4 test type segments are expected to witness significant growth in urban cities. FT4 test type segment has been estimated to register a moderate CAGR 2.4%, but the TSH test type segment is projected to continue to dominate the thyroid function test market in India over the forecast period.
The thyroid function test market is segmented into Clinics, Research Organization, Diagnostic laboratories and Hospitals in terms of end use. Revenue from the research organization segment is expected to increase at second highest CAGR over the forecast period. However, the revenue generated from hospitals segment is higher as compared to the rest of the end use segment in the India thyroid function test market.
Summary of Table of Content
1. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. India Thyroid Function Test Market Overview
5. India Thyroid Function Test Market Analysis, By Test Type
6. India Thyroid Function Test Market Analysis, By End User
7. Competition Landscape
Request to Browse Full Table of Content, figure and [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-in-1531
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services, which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights, an aerial view of the competitive framework, and future market trends.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dibasic Ester Market Focus on North America, EU, China and Japan With 2025 Forecasts - February 19, 2018
- Worldâ€™s Largest Recovery App, Sober Grid, Can Now Predict Relapses with Artificial Intelligence - February 19, 2018
- Artificial Turf Market Projected to Reach US$ 6,660.6 Mn by 2017 – 2027 - February 19, 2018