New Market-Leading HelioCORE Light Control Software and Integrated LED Lighting Solutions Deliver Consistent, High-Quality Commercial Crop Production Year-Round
(GOTHENBURG, Sweden/SAN FRANCISCO, CA, November 16, 2017 –
Heliospectra AB (publ) (OTCQB: HLSPY, FIRSTNORTH: HELIO), a world leader in intelligent LED lighting technology for greenhouse and controlled plant growth environments, is changing the name of the recently announced light control software CORTEX to HelioCORE™, effective November 16, 2017. The new control system was introduced in July 2017 and will be available for commercial sales during Q1 2018.
The horticulture industry continues to automate their growing environments and push for increased control. HelioCORE connects Heliospectra’s LX60 adjustable spectra and LX50 high voltage intelligent LED lighting solutions with sensors and schedule functions for real-time light adjustments. Growers monitor and manage lights or alerts across a facility via mobile phones, tablets or laptops to streamline operations.
“Operations and cultivation teams require a reliable, proven solution that directly impacts business performance and also facilitates or streamlines daily work,” said Ali Ahmadian, CEO Heliospectra. “HelioCORE gives businesses an unrivaled solution when it comes to controlling harvest and production cycles with dynamic, immediate light adjustments and the cost-effective use of resources.”
The initial release of the HelioCORE control software in early 2018 offers cultivation teams three control modules:
- DLI Controller: Greenhouse growers can regulate supplemental light use to reach Daily Light Integral (DLI) targets, supporting optimal plant growth and prioritizing lamp use at times of day when energy costs are lowest.
- On Target: Indoor growers can establish constant Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD) levels to maximize plant efficiency and photosynthesis with optimum light intensity. Greenhouse growers automate dynamic light response to changes in weather, low light seasons, natural light conditions and plant sensor feedback.
- Schedule: Cultivation teams can extend the photoperiod for long-day crops or induce flowering to accelerate harvest and shave days off production cycles. Growers can apply pre-set schedules and build a robust library of lighting strategies and treatments for specific crops or growth stages in sole-source indoor or supplemental lighting environments.
For more information on HelioCORE visit http://info.heliospectra.com/heliocore .
Heliospectra Investor Relations:
Ali Ahmadian, CEO of Heliospectra | +46 (0)72 203 6344 | [email protected]
Redeye is Heliospectra Certified Advisor for Nasdaq First North – www.redeye.se
Heliospectra AB (publ) (OTCQB: HLS, FIRST NORTH: HELIO) is the industry’s most proven intelligent lighting technology for greenhouse and controlled plant growth environments. With the vision to make commercial crop production more connected and resource-efficient, growers and commercial producers across six continents use Heliospectra’s holistic and flexible solutions to consistently increase yields while producing crops that achieve quality appearance, superior nutritional or medicinal value and longer shelf life, harvest after harvest. Founded in 2006 and winner of multiple international awards and recognitions, Heliospectra has raised more than $32 million in capital to date. As a publicly traded company, the majority ownership remains with some of Heliospectra earliest investors Weland Steel , Midroc New Technology and Swedish Industrial Fund . For more information, please visit https://www.heliospectra.com .
The statements in this press release constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of federal securities laws. Such statements are based on our current beliefs and expectations and are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control. In addition, such forward-looking statements are subject to assumptions with respect to future business strategies and decisions that are subject to change. Potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, technical advances in the industry as well as political and economic conditions present within the industry. We do not take any obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or developments after a forward-looking statement was made.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Immunomodulators Market Share Will Expand Till 2025 - February 20, 2018
- In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) and Laboratory Developed Tests for Autoimmune Diseases Market : Trends Estimates High Demand by 2025 - February 20, 2018
- Pediatric Ultrasound Market : Size, Share, Overview, Scope, Revenue, Gross Margin, Segment and Forecast 2025 - February 20, 2018