MCLEAN, Va. November 15, 2017
Binary Fountain, the leading provider of patient feedback management solutions with one of the largest repositories of online patient reviews and surveys in the healthcare industry, and Providence St. Joseph Health, a leading faith-based not-for-profit health and social services system, will co-present a webinar titled, “Innovating the Digital Healthcare Consumer Experience.”
Throughout the complimentary webinar hosted by Forum for Healthcare Strategists, Providence St. Joseph Health will discuss how digital tools and technologies are transforming the consumer experience in healthcare, as well as share strategies for innovating the digital experience for more than three million patients it serves annually.
Topics of discussion include:
- The digital healthcare trends marketers need to plan for and act on to stay ahead of the consumer curve.
- What would Amazon do? Hear lessons for adapting the e-commerce model for finding and booking physician appointments.
- Providence’s approach to scaling the consumer experience to increase patient acquisition and retention.
WHEN & WHERE:
Webinar: Innovating the Digital Healthcare Consumer Experience
Thursday, November 16, 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST
More information and to register: https://www.binaryfountain.com/resource/innovating-digital-healthcare-consumer-experience/
- Aaron Clifford, senior vice president of marketing, Binary Fountain
- Shweta Ponnappa, vice president of digital marketing, Providence St. Joseph Health
- Karen Corrigan, CEO, Corrigan Consulting (moderator)
About Binary Fountain
Binary Fountain is the leading provider of patient feedback management solutions designed specifically for healthcare in a single cloud-based platform. Its patient experience platform is built on a proprietary healthcare-centric Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine that mines patient feedback from surveys, online ratings and review sites, social media, and other data sources to equip its customers with the actionable insights needed to improve patient satisfaction and loyalty, increase engagement and drive sustainable bottom-line results. Leading organizations, large and small, rely on Binary Fountain to understand the patient experience, drive comprehensive operational intelligence throughout the organization, and engage patients with innovative transparency and reputation management solutions. For more information, visit http://www.binaryfountain.com or follow on Twitter @binaryfountain.
About Providence St. Joseph Health
Providence St. Joseph Health is committed to improving the health of the communities it serves, especially those who are poor and vulnerable. With 50 hospitals, 829 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and many other health and educational services, the health system and its partners employ more than 111,000 caregivers (employees) serving communities across seven states – Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. With system offices based in Renton, Wash. and Irvine, Calif., the Providence St. Joseph Health family of organizations works together to meet the needs of its communities, both today and into the future.
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Publication of Press Release by PRWeb Analyzed - February 20, 2018
- Car Chix Headlines Events at the Race & Performance Expo February 24th & 25th - February 20, 2018
- M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. Homebuilder Opens New Community In The Rancho Sahuarita Masterplan - February 19, 2018