LONDON, Nov. 30, 2017 — Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5189545
It also includes global historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the diagnosed incident cases of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantations (HSCTs) from 2013-2023.
GVHD is a disease caused when cells from a donated stem cell graft attack the normal tissues of the transplant patient. Symptoms include jaundice, skin rash or blisters, a dry mouth, or dry eyes.
GVHD happens when particular types of white blood cells (T cells) in the donated bone marrow or stem cells attack the host body cells because the donated cells (the graft) see the host cells as foreign and attack them. The disease is divided into two sub-types, acute GVHD which occurs usually in the initial 2-3 months after transplantation, and chronic GVHD that occurs after 3-4 months after transplantation and has more diverse complications. Although being used as a preventive therapy rather than treatment, Temcell-HS is currently the only therapy available for GVHD.
It is marketed in Canada, Japan and Netherlands. According to DelveInsight, the total number of HSCTs and number of incident cases for first HSCTs is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.80% and 2.90% respectively for the period 2013-2023.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house Forecast model analysis by Publisher team of industry experts.
– Report covers the disease overview including pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options.
– The Report covers the detailed global historical and forecasted epidemiological data covering United States, EU5 and Japan from 2013-2023.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5189545
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- SABRE Sponsors 2018 ILEETA Conference - March 19, 2018
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Turnleaf - March 19, 2018
- Vitality Biopharma CEO Robert Brooke Provides Shareholder Letter - March 19, 2018