Albany, NY — 12/18/2017 — According to the research report, the global veterinary ultrasound scanners market is likely to be worth US$179.4 mn by the end of 2025 from US$ 103.0 mn in 2016. During the forecast period of 2017 and 2025, the global market is poised to surge at a CAGR of 6%.
The Global Veterinary Ultrasound Scanners Market is segmented on the basis of Product Type, Imaging Technology, End Users and Geography.
The global veterinary ultrasound scanners market is segmented on the basis of product type into portable/hand held ultrasound scanners and cart based ultrasound scanners. Portable/hand held ultrasound scanner accounted for over 80% share in terms of the value and approximately 90% in terms of volume of the global veterinary ultrasound scanners market, in 2016. The segment is anticipated to dominate the global veterinary ultrasound scanners market throughout the forecast period.
Read Report Overview @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/veterinary-ultrasound-scanners-market.html
On the basis of imaging technology, the veterinary ultrasound scanner market is segmented into digital imaging technology, analog imaging technology and contrast imaging technology. Digital imaging technology is expected to be the fastest growing segment and is expected to expand at 6%-7% CAGR over the forecast period of 2017–2025. Based on end user, the global market is segmented into veterinary hospitals, veterinary clinics and animal breeding and farms. Veterinary hospitals segments accounts for maximum share in the global market due to rise in population of companion animals leading to frequent visits to hospitals.
Geographically, North America and Europe are the major regions where revenue is derived from veterinary ultrasound scanners. The U.S, U.K and Germany show high adoption rates for veterinary ultrasound scanners due to more number of animal diagnostic practices in countries and increasing pet care expenditure. Rise in awareness towards animal health, growing livestock population and improved veterinary facilities in countries such as Brazil, China, Russia, and India are some of the factors determining demand for veterinary ultrasound scanners in emerging markets. The market in Asia Pacific is said to be at initial stage, it is anticipated that Asia Pacific will gain significant market share over the forecast period. Some of the key driving forces for veterinary ultrasound market in these countries are rise in companion animal population, animal health care initiatives undertaken by government and private bodies, rise in concern about zoonotic diseases etc.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=11885
Summary of Table of Content
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary : Global Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner Market
4. Market Overview
5. Global Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Product Type
6. Global Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Imaging Technology
7. Global Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner Market Analysis and Forecasts, By End Users
8. Global Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Region
9. North America Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner Market Analysis and Forecast
10. Europe Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner Market Analysis and Forecast
11. Asia Pacific Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner Market Analysis and Forecast
12. Latin America Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner Market Analysis and Forecast
13. Middle East & Africa Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner Market Analysis and Forecast
14. Competition Landscape
Request to Browse Full Table of Content, figure and Tables @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/11885
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- MediciNova Announces Upcoming Presentation of the SPRINT-MS Phase 2b Trial of MN-166 (ibudilast) in Progressive MS at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) 70th Annual Meeting in Los Angeles, California - February 18, 2018
- Mario Lopez Announced As Host To The 'Splash of Love' Gala Fundraiser At Proud Bird Food Bazaar & Events Center - February 18, 2018
- Oxnard Teen, Skilled Boxer Honored as BGCOP's Youth of the Year - February 18, 2018