The global small cell power amplifier market is projected to witness a CAGR of 17.44% during the forecast period to reach a total market size of US$4.573 billion by 2022, increasing from US$2.047 billion in 2017.
Increasing penetration of internet in urban and remote areas has been on the rise. The ever-growing demand for internet raises the demand for small cell power amplifier. Small cells have the ability to improve data coverage and data transmission rate. Thus, the demand for internet and ever-increasing investment in telecommunication are the critical factors driving the demand for small cell power amplifier market.
North America is projected to maintain the largest share in the market and Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Countries like India and China with high population results in increasing number of internet users which gives a booster to the use of small cell power amplifier. Rising demand for electronics and wearable is likely to push the demand for small cell power amplifier market in Asia Pacific region.
Some of the major players discussed in the report are NXP Semiconductors, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Qorvo, Inc, Anadigics Inc. among others.
- Small Cell Base Station
- Data Cards with Terminals
- Power Amplifier Drivers
- Wideband Instrumentation
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Small Cell Power Amplifier Market Forecast by Category (US$ billion)
6. Global Small Cell Power Amplifier Market Forecast by Application (US$ billion)
7. Global Small Cell Power Amplifier Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion)
8. Competitive intelligence
9. Company profiles
- NXP Semiconductors
- Texas Instruments Inc
- Qorvo Inc
- RFHIC Corporation
- Anadigics Inc.
- Skywork Solution Inc.
- Huawei Technologies
- Tektelic Communications Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g23rdd/global_small_cell?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Hollywood Producer Suzanne DeLaurentiis Hosting Gala to Raise Awareness for Veterans - February 23, 2018
- Dr. Simon Lavi Honored by Marquis Who's Who for Professional Excellence - February 23, 2018
- AALTCI Calls for Better Long-Term Care Insurance Planning for Multi-Generational Households - February 23, 2018