Albany, NY — 12/15/2017 — Compression therapy is gaining wide acceptance as a method of choice among patients who are suffering from diseases like varicose veins, venous leg ulcers, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), lymphedema, gravitational eczema and venous thrombolism (VTE). Presently, increasing prevalence of varicose vein disease and growing emphasis on health and wellness in developing countries is boosting the growth of global pneumatic compression therapy market globally. Also, innovation in compression products is a key factor that is likely to have a bearing on the growth of this market in the coming years. These key insights are according to a new report added to the repository of Market Research Hub (MRH) and titled, “Pneumatic Compression Therapy Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012 – 2016) and Forecast (2017 – 2025)”. According to this report, the global pneumatic compression therapy market will surpass US$ 670 Mn in revenues by end of the year 2025.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1391895
Geographically, the worldwide market for pneumatic compression therapy has been studied across the five key regions of North America, Latin America, APAC, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Of these, North America remains one of the most productive regions for the growth of global pneumatic compression therapy market. In this region, the market is likely to grow at over 6% through 2025 and rake in over US$ 450 mn in revenues.
As pneumatic compression therapy becomes more sophisticated, it is growing in scope of influence as a powerful tool to treat a multitude of blood circulatory conditions, heal post-op patients and help amputees. This technology is also heavily relied on by world-class athletes and sports organizations looking to enhance their performance. Advanced pneumatic compression devices are able to enhance venous and lymphatic return, improve circulation and reduce swelling and tissue pressures.
Some of the prime highlights of the study offered in this report are as follows:
– By analyzing several key factors in the market, analysts find that the global pneumatic compression therapy market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.6% in terms of value during the forecast period.
– In terms of product type, pneumatic compression sleeves will continue to account for leading revenue share. This segment accounts for over half of global revenues by product type, and the trend is expected to remain so during the forecast period. Growing acceptance of pneumatic compression sleeves and favorable reimbursement for pneumatic compression therapy will continue to boost the prospects of this market during the forecast period. Focus on developing healthcare infrastructure in developing countries is also contributing to the growth of the market.
– By distribution channel, the key segments include hospitals, e-commerce, and clinics. Hospitals remain the dominant channel for pneumatic compression therapy worldwide, followed by clinics and e-commerce. A notable development in the field of pneumatic compression therapy has been the sale of products through online channels. Online shopping is convenient and by far most of the online stores offer products at costs that are much lower than physical stores.
– Pneumatic compression treatment devices makers are concentrating on devices portability which is also positive signs for growth in this market.
Browse Full Report wit TOC- https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/global-market-study-on-pneumatic-compression-therapy-pneumatic-compression-sleeve-segment-anticipated-to-remain-the-most-lucrative-segment-by-product-type-during-2017-2025-report.html
Moving further, the report reviews the prime players operating in this market along with their latest innovations. The leading players in this market are focusing on product innovation and M&As to consolidate their position in the market. They are Medtronic, DJO Global, Inc., Talley Group Limited, ArjoHuntleigh (Getinge AB), Tactile Medical, Medline Industries, Inc., EUREDUC, Bio Compression Systems, Inc., XIAMEN SENYANG CO., LTD, Mego Afek ltd., Devon Medical Products and Bösl Medizintechnik.
Enquire about this Report- https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1391895
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH's expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email : [email protected]
Website : https://www.marketresearchhub.com/
Read Industry News at – https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- 30 innovative and technology-focused high-growth start-ups named to the 2018 EY Accelerating Entrepreneurs program - February 26, 2018
- RealNetworks and CIBN OTT TV Enter Next Phase of Strategic Partnership with Commercial Trial of RealMedia HD - February 26, 2018
- Fujitsu to Deliver Base Station Hardware to NTT DOCOMO with Aim of Commercial 5G Launch - February 26, 2018