Pune, Maharashtra — 11/16/2017 — Global Beauty Devices Market is estimated to reach $113 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 18.3% from 2016 to 2024. Beauty devices are products and services used for enhancing bodily appearance of the person. These devices are becoming increasingly popular among women as well as among men. Several novel innovations have given the end-users more control over their skin, along with saving time and money. Effective user-friendly and budget friendly skin tools aids consumers in treating their skin at home with no down-time. Moreover, demand for quick solutions and high-end devices has led to the development of personalization and higher-level consumer services. Increasing popularity of at-home skin care tools has changed the consumers view of skin care techniques and has also supported the beauty devices market.
Increasing geriatric population, rising per capita income, growing number of promotions and advertisements are the factors fueling the growth of the global beauty devices market. Increasing awareness towards harmful effects of UV radiations, rising commonness of skin diseases, and appearance consciousness also supports the growth of the market. Additionally, personalization, eco-friendly and at-home beauty devices would provide growth opportunities for the market. Though, high costs and possibility of side effects might restrain the market.
Ask for Free Sample Report: https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/138490/request-sample
The global beauty devices market is categorized into usage area, device types, and geography. Usage area is further segmented into salon, at home, spa, and others. Device types is bifurcated into hair growth devices, cellulite reduction devices, rejuvenation devices, hair removal devices, cleansing devices, oxygen and steamer devices, skin dermal rollers, light/LED therapy and photorejuvenation devices, acne devices, and others.
By geography, the market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, Japan, India, South Korea, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in this market include Home SKinovations Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Nu Skin Enterprises, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Lumenis Ltd., Carol Cole Company., Procter & Gamble, Syneron Medical Ltd., L'Oreal S.A., and TRIA Beauty, Inc., among others.
To Get More Details Visit @ https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/beauty-devices-market-by-device-type-cellulite-reduction-138490.html
The key takeaways from the report
– The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Beauty Devices Market with respect to major segments such as device type, usage area, and geography
– The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
– Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
– An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Beauty Devices Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
– Profile of the key players in the Global Beauty Devices Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Beauty Devices Market
Usage Area Segments
Device Type Segments
About Fior Markets
Fior Markets is a leading market intelligence company that sells reports of top publishers in the technology industry. Our extensive research reports cover detailed market assessments that include major technological improvements in the industry. Fior Markets also specializes in analyzing hi-tech systems and current processing systems in its expertise.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Tidal Energy Market Size, Analysis, Trends, Report, Share, Investment Opportunities and Forecast to 2023 - February 23, 2018
- THEKEY reaches Cooperation on Research of Security Supervision Mechanism of Social Security Data Socialization - February 23, 2018
- Current Edition of the Rigaku Journal Features X-ray Analysis News and Technical Articles - February 23, 2018