Global artificial casings market is expected to reach USD 3,955.7 million by 2022, supported by a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022.
Global artificial casings market is mainly driven by the increase in the global population and subsequent rise in the meat consumption and production, accelerating investments from leading players, increasing preference to artificial casings by sausage manufacturers, casings manufacturers' shift from natural casings to artificial casings due to operational challenges, and rising number of food restaurant chains.
In addition, emerging economics such as Southeast Asia, Latin America, and Africa provides significant opportunities to the artificial casings manufacturers. However, consumer preference to natural casings over artificial casings restricts growth of this market to some extent.
- Increase in the Global Population and Subsequent Rise in the Meat Consumption and Production
- Increasing Investments from Leading Players
- Growing Preference to Artificial Casings by Sausage Manufacturers
- Casings Manufacturers' Shift from Natural Casings to Artificial Casings Due to Operational Challenges
- Rising Number of Fast Food Restaurant Chains
- Other Drivers
- Consumer Preference to Natural Casings Over Artificial Casings
- Other Restraints
- Emerging Economies- Southeast Asia, Latin America, and Africa
- Health Concerns and Animal Diseases
Scope of the Report:
Market by Product Type
- Collagen Casings
- Cellulose Casings
- Plastic Casings
- Fibrous Casings
- Value Added Casings
- Textile Casings
- Net Casings
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market insights
5. Global Artificial Casings Market, by Type
6. Global Artificial Casings Market, by Geography
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- Devro PLC
- DAT-Schaub Group
- DeWied International Inc.
- FIBRAN S.A.
- FABIOS S.A.
- Innovia Films Limited
- Kalle GmbH
- Nippi Inc.
- Nitta Casings Inc.
- Oversea Casing Company LLC.
- Shenguan Holdings (Group) Limited
- Viscofan SA
- Viskase Companies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/227tgm/artificial
SOURCE Research and Markets
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Appraisals Roadshow Coming to Sharpsteen - February 22, 2018
- Washington Prime Group Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Results - February 21, 2018
- Los edulcorantes BesteviaÂ® de SweeGen llegan a Asia - February 21, 2018