SAN BRUNO, Calif. November 13, 2017
Freshworks Inc., the leading provider of cloud-based business software, today announced Mint, the most substantial architectural and visual update to its popular customer support software, Freshdesk, to-date. Freshdesk Mint is engineered to ensure a faster, more intuitive customer support experience for businesses and their customers by simplifying customer interactions for agents and enabling faster issue resolution.
Freshdesk has always provided businesses of all sizes with tools they need to deliver more efficient and effective support to their customers at an affordable price point. This new update will focus on delivering a streamlined and uniform user experience.
“We launched Freshdesk six years ago with the mission to make providing customer support easy for businesses”, said Girish Mathrubootham, CEO of Freshworks Inc. “Our rapidly growing, highly satisfied user base is a sign that our goal has resonated with businesses on a global scale. However, considering the rapid evolution of web and software technology, we felt we could approach product development in a way that wasn’t possible originally, by adopting fresh design principles across our entire product suite and fundamentally making customer support a seamless experience.”
Freshdesk Mint has been engineered to deliver on four primary fronts:
1. Redesigned User Interface – with a focus on making the support experience as clean, productive and intuitive as possible for the agents.
2. Re-architected Platform – designed for improved performance and rapid response times
3. New API-driven Architecture – a componentized structure resulting in faster development cycles and quicker updates to the product.
4. Seamless Experience – unifying the Freshdesk product design across web as well as mobile interfaces to provide a consistent, seamless experience when switching.
“Freshdesk has evolved tremendously over the past 6 years in terms of features and functionality. With Mint, we wanted to focus on accessibility and design. We undertook this project to build a more modern helpdesk for our customers that would not only retain all the features and robustness of our existing offering but also take the agent experience to a whole new level.” – Gireesh Subramaniam, Product Manager for Freshdesk.
Freshdesk Mint is being rolled out in a phased manner to all existing customers. Freshworks will continue to develop and deploy a unified, cohesive experience across its products and simplify standard business operations across customer support, IT servicing, HR operations and sales.
Please visit the Freshdesk Blog for a more detailed breakdown of Mint.
Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam and Freshchat. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 130,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco. To learn more about Freshworks, please visit http://www.freshworks.com
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Dolby Brings Dolby Atmos Immersive Sound on SamsungÂ Mobile Devices - February 25, 2018
- GIAPREZAâ„¢ (angiotensin II) Significantly Improved Survival of Patients with High APACHE II Scores in ATHOS-3 Study - February 25, 2018
- Hipo a Revolutionary Device for Alzheimer's by Mosaikx - February 25, 2018