Forté Benefits placed second in FW Inc.'s Best Companies to Work For competition
We certainly have been blessed with an outstanding team of people who give meaning to our workplace through an innovative, shared vision to be the best…
FORT WORTH, Texas November 14, 2017
Forté Benefits today announced that it has been awarded second place on FWinc.'s list of Best Companies to Work For in the under 50 employees' category. This is the second time that the Fort Worth based employee benefits firm has earned a spot on the list, they also placed second on the 2016 list.
Forté partners make employee happiness their business. As a result, the company acknowledges and rewards hard work, encourages team-building, and offers an inclusive workplace.
“This recognition is an honor and continues to reaffirm our daily commitment to our employees to cultivate the best place to work,” said Forté Partner, David Farrell. “We certainly have been blessed with an outstanding team of people who give meaning to our workplace through an innovative, shared vision to be the best while revolutionizing the way employee benefits are handled.”
Best Companies to Work for in Fort Worth is a survey competition managed by Best Companies Group (BCG), an independent research firm specializing in identifying and recognizing great places to work worldwide, to determine which participants in the area are the best employers. Winners are published by Fort Worth, Texas magazine.
To qualify for the award, companies must be:
- A for-profit and nonprofit, government entity, or a private or publicly held business
- Have a facility in Fort Worth or a contiguous county within 30 miles
- Have at least 15 permanent employees
- Be in business for at least one year.
The assessment is a two-part process designed to gather detailed data about participating companies. In part one, the employer completes a questionnaire, and in part two, employees of the company complete an employee survey.
The Best Companies to Work for in Fort Worth program is the cover feature story in FWinc.'s November issue, Forté will be profiled with editorial coverage in the issue.
For more information on the Best Companies to Work For in Fort Worth program, visit http://www.BestCompaniesFW.com.
For more information on Forté Benefits, please contact Forté Partner, Jeff Farmer at 817-877-0080.
About Forté Benefits
Fort Worth, Texas-based Forté Benefits is one of North Texas’ leading employee benefit broker-consulting firms, specializing in self-funding, as well as fully insured health plans for large and mid-market employers headquartered in Texas and the Southwest. The firm provides a wide array of client-focused services, including insurance and benefit planning, cost management, performance reporting, compliance services, benefit technology and communications. For more information, visit http://www.DiscoverForte.com.
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- RIOT BLOCKCHAIN SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Riot Blockchain, Inc. – RIOT - February 24, 2018
- QUANTUM CORPORATION SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Quantum Corporation – QTM - February 24, 2018
- WELLS FARGO SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: KAHN SWICK & FOTI, LLC REMINDS INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN EXCESS OF $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Wells Fargo & Company – WFC - February 24, 2018