It’s great that we’re in positions to raise money for children’s healthcare, but it’s even better to interact with the kids and see them smile.
ATLANTA December 20, 2017
For seven years, Incentive Solutions President Mark Herbert has played a unique role in raising money for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA). He’s part of The Distinguished Clown Corps, a group of Atlanta business leaders who put their time, talent and influence to a good cause every year during the holidays. On Saturday, December 2nd, Herbert and other Distinguished Clowns began their day by visiting patients at the Henrietta Egleston Hospital for Children. Then they joined the Children’s Christmas Parade, sharing smiles and holiday gifts with the children.
To qualify as a Distinguished Clown, each member must raise at least $1,500. This year, Herbert met his individual goal of $3,000.
“Being a Distinguished Clown is a very unique and fun opportunity,” Hebert says. “It’s great that we’re in positions to raise money for children’s healthcare, but it’s even better to interact with the kids and see them smile. Being a Distinguished Clown can really bring out your goofy side because it’s so great make the children laugh.”
All proceeds raised by the Distinguished Clowns goes toward CHOA’s 2017-2018 Friends funding goals, which include:
- three years of immediate advice line assistance and as a licensed clinical social worker in the Emergency Department
- research funding for CHOA’s pediatric trauma center
- additional researchers and equipment to improve the lives of patients with cystic fibrosis
- health navigator for the Sickle Cell Disease Clinic for three years
This year, The Distinguished Clown Corps’ met their collective goal of $50,000. Congratulations, Distinguished Clowns, and thank you for your contribution to Atlanta children’s healthcare!
About Incentive Solutions
Incentive Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1994 and is based in Atlanta, GA. Incentive Solutions offers online rewards, travel incentives and gift card rewards. Since its creation, Incentive Solutions has focused on delivering more than just rewards, innovating the incentive industry by utilizing emerging online technologies. Acting as valued partner and trusted advisor to clients, they help organizations increase sales, motivate employees, build customer loyalty, create positive work environments and improve channel sales relationships.
2299 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30341
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Ephesoft Names Naren Goel as Chief Financial Officer - February 22, 2018
- HNTB names Jim Thomson new senior vice president - February 22, 2018
- ITS Logistics announces promotion of Jamie Lawson to CFO - February 22, 2018