Join the Rights Cloud Community today for free!
“With over a decade of experience and innovation with rights management and technology we are excited to share our solution with the diverse community of content curators and content users,” says Tarek Fadel, FADEL’s Founder and Chief Executive Officer.
NEW YORK November 14, 2017
FADEL®, a longtime provider of content rights management software for powerhouse brands, today announces the Community Edition of Rights Cloud™ – a solution that can help brands and agencies of any size quickly navigate complex rights issues to reduce production time and cost, maximize the use and reuse of content and avoid the high price for content misuse.
Rights Cloud Community Edition* allows advertisers and marketers to experience the value of Rights Cloud firsthand. For an unlimited period of time, users can try out for free the powerful features designed to reduce clearance costs by 70%. Highlights include:
- Agreement Management – With a single system you can track, manage and connect all talent agreements, licensed content and content usage terms, enabling rights information at your fingertips.
- Content Rights Clearance – Rights Cloud powers its users with at-a-glance confirmation of which assets—print, digital, video and talent—can be used when, where and how.
- Talent Profiles – Gain a talent directory as well as business intelligence around the talent use across assets, campaigns and ads.
- Open & Extensible Platform – Rights Cloud includes a Web Services API Library, enabling organizations to quickly and easily integrate into existing business process and systems.
Community Edition also includes access to the Community Portal where users can find Quick Start articles, FAQ’s, Documentation and Release Notes, as swell as participate in Forums to ask questions or share tips and tricks with the growing Rights Cloud Community.
“With over a decade of experience and innovation with rights management and technology we are excited to share our solution with the diverse community of content curators and content users,” says Tarek Fadel, FADEL’s Founder and Chief Executive Officer. “By addressing one of the most complex problems facing brands and the creative community, Rights Cloud is a simple and seamless solution that will mitigate the many risks that can arise from misuse of the multitude of assets and elements within ads.”
FADEL will be demonstrating the capabilities of its Rights Cloud solution and signing up Community Edition users at DAM LA 2017, Nov 14 – 15, 2017 in Los Angeles. For more info and videos showcasing Rights Cloud and its capabilities, visit http://fadel.com/rightscloud
FADEL, innovator of rights and royalty management software, has worked with some of the biggest names in media, entertainment, publishing, high-tech and advertising. By automating talent and content rights management across videos, photos, ads, music, products and brands, and streamlining the processing of licensing royalties, FADEL’s cloud-based solutions have empowered businesses to significantly maximize revenues and increase process efficiencies. Founded in 2003, FADEL is headquartered in Rye, New York, and also operates offices in New York City, Los Angeles, London, and Lebanon. For more information, visit http://www.fadel.com.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Hollywood Producer Suzanne DeLaurentiis Hosting Gala to Raise Awareness for Veterans - February 23, 2018
- Dr. Simon Lavi Honored by Marquis Who's Who for Professional Excellence - February 23, 2018
- AALTCI Calls for Better Long-Term Care Insurance Planning for Multi-Generational Households - February 23, 2018