New York, NY — 12/15/2017 — By disease indication, the age-related macular degeneration segment was estimated to reach close to 70% revenue share in the global eye health supplements market by 2016 end and is expected to gain over 100 BPS in market share by 2024 over 2016. The age-related macular degeneration segment is expected to create absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 70 Mn in 2017 over 2016. By the end of 2024, this segment is projected to be valued close to US$ 2000 Mn, expanding at a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period. Age-related macular degeneration segment revenue in the global eye health supplements market is expected to expand 1.7x by 2024 end as compared to that in 2016. This segment dominated the global eye health supplements market in terms of revenue in 2015 and the trend is projected to continue throughout the forecast period. Age-related macular degeneration segment is the most attractive segment in the global eye health supplements market, recording an attractiveness index of 2.9 over the forecast period.
According to a research study conducted by the National University of Singapore and National University Health System in January 2014, age-related macular degeneration ranks as the third leading cause of blindness after cataract and glaucoma. Furthermore, globally 196 Mn individuals are likely to suffer from age-related macular degeneration by 2020 which is expected to touch 288 Mn by 2040. The increase in consumer awareness about preventive health and the need to consume health supplements is driving the growth of the global eye health supplements market. These days, consumers are relying on alternate channels that can help them diagnose and treat various conditions. About 70% of Americans currently rely on the internet to understand their condition and make decisions regarding treatment.
In this fast moving world, consumers are more focused on their health due to the changes in their dietary habits. Many consumers are getting healthcare related information through various magazines, the internet, TV ad campaigns and articles. These information sources provide in-depth information about dietary supplements and new product offerings by various companies. This barrage of information from various sources is fueling consumer purchasing decisions. Based on consumer interests, companies are launching different types of dietary supplements in the market. This factor is creating a positive impact on the global eye health supplements market.
Request A Sample [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/5465
Summary of Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Introduction
3. Global Eye Health Supplements Market Analysis Scenario
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Eye Health Supplements Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Ingredients
6. Global Eye Health Supplements Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Form
7. Global Eye Health Supplements Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Indications
8. Global Eye Health Supplements Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Region
9. North America Eye Health Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast
10. Europe Eye Health Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast
11. Asia Pacific Eye Health Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast
12. Latin America Eye Health Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast
13. Middle East and Africa Eye Health Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast
14. Competition Landscape
15. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
16. Research Methodology
Request to Browse Full Table of Content, figure and Tables @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/eye-health-products-market/toc
About Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. PMR boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients' business needs.
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Ontario International Airport passenger volume gained over 10% in January, while cargo grew more than 22% - February 23, 2018
- Intermap Technologies Reports 2017 Financial Results and New Task Order - February 23, 2018
- Spin Cycle Further Refines Its Adventuresome Sound on Sophomore Album "Assorted Colors," Set for Release April 6 on Sound Footing Records - February 23, 2018