In addition to serving a wide, unmet, healthcare need and—of course—addressing the ongoing humanitarian crisis that is cancer, we believe that Vitanova Biomedical has the proper foundation to become a unique, yet financially viable investment opportunity for investors.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. December 17, 2017
Engineered Venture Services (EVS) finds Vitanova Biomedical to be a great investment in the cancer drugs market. This finding is after due diligence research. The company is still an early stage biotech company, with a proprietary cancer killing treatment. It is seeking seed-funding and is a part of a steadily growing $100 billion industry – in the market of “cancer drugs”. Julio Gonzalez, CEO of Engineered Venture Services, supports Vitanova Biomedical's cause and held a luncheon for guests to find out more about the company's mission. You can hear Vitanova’s plan in an interview by Ann Vandersteel with Matthew Gdovin, Chief Science Officer of Vitanova Biomedical here.
“Vitanova achieved a high overall rating and scored in the top quartile of Engineered Venture Services' life sciences ventures; this is primarily due to the dynamic and strength of their management team. EVS finds that it is crucial for these types of companies to not only possess leaders with scientific and technical expertise, but to also put leaders in to place who demonstrate an adeptness in financial literacy and who are business savvy. Vitanova’s management team reflects this dichotomy. In addition to serving a wide, unmet, healthcare need and—of course—addressing the ongoing humanitarian crisis that is cancer, we believe that Vitanova Biomedical has the proper foundation to become a unique, yet financially viable investment opportunity for investors,” said Cat Castan, Chief Scientist of Engineered Venture Services.
About the Cancer Drugs Market
- “Cancer Drugs Market was valued at approximately USD 112.90 billion in 2015 and is expected to generate revenue of around USD 161.30 billion by end of 2021 – growing at a CAGR of around 7.4% between 2016 and 2021.” (Zion Market Research)
- “The NCI (National Cancer Institute) states that the medical costs of cancer care are $125 billion, with a projected 39 percent increase to $173 billion by 2020.” (Health Impact News)
- “The global market for cancer drugs has hit $100 billion in annual sales, and could reach $147 billion by 2018, according to a new report by the IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics, a unit of drug data provider IMS Health.” (Forbes)
About Engineered Venture Services
Engineered Venture Services is a “Next Generation” venture investment due diligence professional services firm. EVS marries the science of engineering with the principles of venture investment that result in high quality, risk minimized, and market aligned venture investment outcomes.
The EVS “Next Generation Engineered” approach to venture due diligence provides a new innovative, consistent, and process based methodology, that optimizes the venture evaluation process for investors seeking venture opportunities and ventures seeking access to funding. You can find out more at EngineeredVentureServices.com.
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- C Spire to test leading edge 5G technology for first time in Mississippi on Tuesday - February 19, 2018
- Stimulating Hope and Healing With TMS for Depression and Co-Occurring Disorders - February 19, 2018
- Imperial Courts Housing Projects Making History with its First Student Author Book Signing Event - February 19, 2018