Toronto, ON — 11/08/2017 — Ehandy Mobile App is an all new technologically advanced solution to improve the rate of unemployment around the world. The creators of this remarkable app have announced that they are now seeking generous community support on the crowdfunding platform of Kickstarter in order to raise funds for this upcoming platform. According to the International Labour Organization, unemployment will rise about 2.3 million this year and the app is a contribution to address this problem.
Ehandy is a location based mobile application designed to give its user the financial freedom that they deserve in order to follow their dreams. Moreover, the app will enable people to become their own boss and choose what, when and where to work at their own pace. The app is packed with amazing features and each feature of this job creating solution comes with the benefits of its own.
Following are some of the key features of Ehandy Mobile App:
– Makes every day, a payday.
– Eliminates an office and a boss to work for.
– Enables working from practically anywhere.
– Doesn't require any experience to find a job.
– Offers great rewards for its partners.
The Kickstarter Campaign is located on the web at: www.kickstarter.com/projects/2042194214/ehandy-mobile-app and supporters from around the world can become a part of this project by making pledges that can range from CA $5 to CA $10,000 or more and each pledge offers a great reward. The goal of this project is to raise a sum of CA$ 200,000 and more details are available on the Kickstarter campaign page of the project.
About Ehandy Mobile App
Ehandy Mobile App is an all new solution to improving the increasing rate of unemployment worldwide. This effective model of finding work will create many jobs and will correct the right people with the right workforce. The project is currently seeking community support on Kickstarter and the creators are welcoming everyone to participate in the fundraising process.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Drive System Market Robust Expansion by Top Key Manufactures, Demand and Supply to 2023 - February 19, 2018
- Aidan Colvin, Author of â€œLooking for Heroes,â€� Will Inspire Thousands of K-12 Students with Dyslexia in a Webinar About Famous People with the Learning Disability - February 19, 2018