SHANGHAI, Dec. 22, 2017 — eBaoTech Corporation, a global leading digital insurance solutions provider announced the global launch of its eBaoCloud® InsureMO™, or Insurance Middle Office, after successful adoptions in China and several other markets in Asia Pacific and Europe.
eBaoCloud® InsureMO™ provides an open API platform of fast innovation and deep connectivity, to enable all parties in digital insurance ecosystem, and to bridge numerous channels and business scenarios to various traditional core systems of insurance companies. Its key features include:
- Most flexible product engine and microservices for insurance sales, service, and claims provided: Based on long experience of insurance core system work in 40 countries, eBaoCloud InsureMO contains and will continue to add and refine the basic APIs for insurance ecosystem, to enable the speed and cost expectation of coming digital era
- All mainstream insurance products supported and bundling enabled: From traditional life, general, and health insurance, to contextual or scenario based micro or even nano insurance products available for fast adjustment and bundling across all “boundaries” that used to be impossible to overcome
- Cloud native and microservices based: Completely rewritten based on pure play internet and cloud architecture to ensure flexibility on par with world class internet companies to handle massive volume, variation, and velocity
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): Both as public and private cloud offering, with strong developer support and access management and enablement via eBaoCloud Container and smooth integration to traditional core systems
Since its first launch in 2015 in China and then several pilot markets in Asia Pacific and Europe, eBaoCloud InsureMO has seen great adoptions by all key stakeholders of digital insurance ecosystem. There are around 100 tenants and over 1,000 insurance products being sold on eBao Cloud. These tenants include leading insurance companies, leading independent brokers with more than 20 thousand life insurance agents, leading car dealership companies with over 2 million of insurance policies sold per year, leading internet portal and ecommerce sites, and leading InsurTech startups. With these initial successes, eBaoTech is now taking the next step to launch eBaoCloud InsureMO to the world wide digital insurance community.
Woody Mo, CEO of eBaoTech Corporation added, “Digital insurance is connected insurance. Traditional ways for insurance industry to adopt technology is way too slow and too expensive. Most core system within insurance companies are outdated. Changing the core system takes too long time and too much money. eBaoCloud InsureMO provides an accelerator to move to digital world almost in real time and at the same time supporting a more gradual transformation of core system. We are looking for partnership across the world for eBaoCloud InsureMO to work together to make connected insurance and inclusive insurance a reality. With InsureMO, you can insure more!”
For more information about InsureMO, please contact our local offices https://www.ebaotech.com/contact-us/worldwide-offices or email [email protected].
About eBao Cloud
eBao Cloud is a family of PaaS and SaaS products based on 4G insurance technologies (cloud native and microservices based). eBao Cloud is an enablement and connectivity platform for insurance carriers, traditional channels, new affinity partners, and FinTech companies. eBao Cloud enables almost real time product launch to channels, including sales process, fulfillment, services and endorsement, claims, payment, and others.
About eBaoTech Corporation
eBaoTech's mission is “make insurance easy”. Since its founding in year 2000 and pioneering the 3G insurance tech, or Java based core insurance system, eBaoTech is leading globally again in moving to the 4G insurance technology which is cloud native and microservices based. eBaoTech's two lines of businesses are: eBao Cloud and eBao Software. eBao Cloud is an Open API platform to provide real connectivity and enablement for insurers, traditional channels, affinity partners, and FinTech startups. eBao Software mainly includes core system suites for life, general, and health insurers as well re-insurers. More information at www.ebaotech.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ebaotech-announces-global-launch-of-ebaocloud-insuremo-300574882.html
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Datarecovery.com, Inc. Announces Cutting All Ties with the NRA - February 24, 2018
- Europic Chloride Market Set for Rapid Growth & Trend : 2024 - February 24, 2018
- New Hope for Adoptees Searching for Biological Family - February 24, 2018