Portland, OR — 12/20/2017 — Network owners and operators often avoid high retail electricity rates and insulate their operations from grid unreliability by producing their own electricity at the site. Wireless providers and subscribers have little tolerance for power outages that interrupt service, which is the major reason for increasing demand of energy storage (ES) solutions for telecom infrastructure sites.
The growth of the global distributed generation and energy storage in telecom networks market is driven by development of the mobile telecommunications sector and increase in mobile data usage. Moreover, emergence of data-intensive internet use and new network standards propel the growth of the market. However, availability of opportunities at the bottom of the pyramid, that is, consumers under below poverty line is a major restraint of this market. Emergence of advanced technologies such as fuel cells, solar PV, and lithium ion batteries is expected to provide numerous opportunities for the market.
The global distributed generation and energy storage in telecom networks market is segmented on the basis of technology and region. By technology, the market is categorized into generator sets, solar PV, fuel cells, battery-based uninterruptable power supply (UPS) systems, complete microgrid & nanogrid solutions, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global distributed generation and energy storage in telecom networks market is dominated by key players such as Bloom Energy, LG Chem., NEC Energy Solutions, Flexenclosure AB, Trojan Battery Company, UGE International Ltd., Samsung SDI CO.LTD., Cummins Inc., Saft, and Green Charge Networks.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report
Get sample PDF brochure of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3946
– The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global distributed generation and energy storage in telecom networks market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
– Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
– Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
– The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Distributed Generation and Energy Storage in Telecom Networks Market Key Segment:
– Generator Sets
– Solar PV
– Fuel Cells
– Battery-based Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) Systems
– Complete Microgrid & Nanogrid Solutions
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- VTechÂ® Makes Some Noise with New Electronics for Kids Debuting at 2018 North American International Toy FairÂ® - February 18, 2018
- Global Macro Brewery Equipment Market – Portfolio Expansion by Large-scale Brewing Companies to Drive Growth | Technavio - February 18, 2018
- Global Performance Appraisal Software Market – Trends, Drivers, and Challenges | Technavio - February 18, 2018