Our investment in LocalWeb.com’s client portfolio presents an opportunity for us to continue our strategy of expanding our geographical footprint while adding value to high quality hosting businesses with aligned values and solid long-term fundamentals.
BURNABY, BC November 15, 2017
Digital consulting agency Smartt has acquired the majority of webhost Localweb.com (American Data Technology, Inc.)’s commercial hosting business and assets in a deal to provide a bigger network footprint and more solution options for Localweb.com clients. Going forward, these accounts will be served and supported under Smartt.
“We are looking forward to serving LocalWeb customers with our integrated, measurable results approach, along with our continued commitment to data security and network reliability,” says Saleh Tousi, CEO of Smartt. “Our investment in LocalWeb.com’s client portfolio presents an opportunity for us to continue our strategy of expanding our geographical footprint while adding value to high quality hosting businesses with aligned values and solid long-term fundamentals.”
As part of the transition, Smartt will work with ADTI to:
- Ensure all valued customers continue to receive the same level of service
- Ensure continuity of services with no interruptions
- Provide a new range of capabilities across IT, web development, digital marketing, and branding
- Give every customer piece of mind that their websites and applications will continue to be in good, experienced and capable hands
About Smartt: Smartt (http://www.smartt.com) is an integrated digital consulting agency in Burnaby, BC. We combine our expertise IT Services, Digital Marketing, Web Design and Branding to get clients measurable results and be the single point of accountability.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Hanel Storage Systems to Speak at Major Material Handling Conference, MODEX 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Class Act Books Science Fiction Series Garners Award - February 24, 2018
- MLM VIBES – Fortifying Software for the MLM Business - February 24, 2018