Pune, India — 11/09/2017 — Market Scenario:
Crowd Analytics is a form of data science techniques where organizations uses the different techniques in order to gain the psychological and behavioral elements. In simple words, analysis of behavioral pattern towards any product or services by use of social network and crowd sourced data as platform.
This allows the organization to gain competitive advantage in the market with the actual perspective of their consumer or how their consumer is going to react on certain product of services. High demand for BI solution in current scenario is one of the major driver for the market of crowd analytics.
The Global Crowd Analytics Market has been valued at USD 323 million in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at USD 1.4 billion by end of forecast period with CAGR of 24%.
Major Key Players:
– NEC Corporation (Japan)
– Crowd Dynamics (U.K.)
– Sightcorp (Netherlands),
– Crowd ANALYTIX, Inc. (U.S.)
– Nokia (Finland)
– Spigit, Inc. (U.S.), Wavestore (U.K.)
– AGT International (Switzerland)
– Walkbase (Finland)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1850
Study Objectives of Crowd Analytics Market:
– To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Crowd Analytics
– To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
– To analyze the Crowd Analytics market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter's five force analysis etc.
– To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
– To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
– To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Deployment, Application, Verticals and sub-segments
– To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
– To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Crowd Analytics Market.
– Data Centers
– Crowd Analytics Service Providers
– Analytics Software Developers
– IT Service Providers
The Crowd Analytics Market has been segmented on the basis of Deployment, Application & Verticals. Deployment includes- On Cloud, On Premise & Hybrid whereas the application has been identified as Market Forecasting, Revenue Forecasting, Incident Analytics and Customer Management among others.
The Verticals of Crowd Analytics are- Transportation, Healthcare, Retail, BFSI, Media & Entertainment among others.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/crowd-analytics-market-1850
North America holds largest market share of Crowd Analytics. Presence of global leaders in this region and technology advantage are supporting the market of Crowd Analytics in North America. Europe stands as second biggest market for the crowd analytics due to the growth of industries and analytics market.
Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market due to the economy growth of China and India. Also, growing manufacturing and e-commerce industries are also contributing in growth of North America.
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure:
1.3.1 Global Crowd Analytics Market: By Deployment
1.3.2 Global Crowd Analytics Market: By Application
1.3.3 Global Crowd Analytics Market: By Verticals
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Crowd Analytics Market, By Deployment
Table 2 Global Crowd Analytics Market, By Application
Table 3 Global Crowd Analytics Market, By Verticals
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 Global Crowd Analytics Market: By Deployment (%)
Figure 3 Global Crowd Analytics Market: By Application
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Saudi Arabia-Based Construction Company Partners with MyEasyISO to Emphasize ISO and Simply Their QHSE Process - February 19, 2018
- Daniel Scheyer, Esq., Presented with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award by Marquis Who's Who - February 19, 2018
- HeyHolidays startet in Kroatien und ist nun in 120 LÃ¤ndern weltweit vertreten - February 19, 2018